What's new

SXK Dvarw MTL FL 3.5ml vs 6ml?

MTB Vaper

Postman
Anyone used the 3.5ml and 6ml sxk dvarw? Any difference in the vape as the lenght and chimney is a different design?Also does the 6ml come with 1.2mm air pin just states 2.5x2mm pre-installed.

I'm assuming the 6ml is aimed to RDTL and the 3.5nl for MTL.

There are MTL and DL versions of the FL Dvarw.

I have a 6ml DL Dvarw that comes with the dual 2.5mm pin - and MTL versions in 3.5 and 5.0ml. I'm not sure if there is 6ml MTL version.

If you're tempted to try one out I recommend you buy either the DL or MTL version. I don't know if the air pins can be used in both as I've never tried swapping - there would be no point as there is a big difference in chamber/chimney dimensions.

There may be a 24mm MTL version that has a capacity of 6ml, I'm not sure - but if it includes 2x2.5mm pin it is definitely a DL tank. Make sure you get the right one if you buy.

@MTB Vaper first of all, do t order it from there, have a search of the forum and elsewhere, only terrible reviews. they are a drop shipper. you’d be as well order it from china yourself.

second, don’t get the DL one if you want it for mtl. i’d recommend the 5ml but not because it’s hard to fill it from the bottom. just because filling it any tank all the time is a pain in the arse, so the bigger the better.

i’d just go for this one for a tenner.

https://www.3fvape.com/new-arrivals...-5-x-inserts-silver-5ml-ss-22mm-diameter.html

but for less than twenty quid you could go for this with the three tank sizes.

https://www.3fvape.com/new-arrivals...x-spare-tanks-silver-2ml35ml5ml-22mm-dia.html

I have to agree with zou on this one. That 2x2.5mm airpin coming as standard with a 6ml 'MTL' Dvarw has set alarms ringing in my head as it is the standard pin that is supplied with the DL tank,

I'd also take a look at AliExpress - remember to add 20 percent to the listed price because VAT is added later.

Edit - I recommend you buy on with a 'pin pack' unless you absolutely know 1.2mm is perfect for you. Finding separate pin packs for Dvarws is becoming difficult.

I honestly can't imagine using the Dvarw for anything other than MTL.

I honestly can't imagine using the Dvarw for anything other than MTL.

The DL version has a larger build deck, larger posts and wider diameter chimney and drip tip along with larger airpins - it's not bad for DL/RDL but fitting a small MTL airpin won't turn it into a decent MTL vape as the inner chamber and chimney are too big.

aye, they are scammers. they run a website that looks like it’s in the uk. but everything sent from china, double the price and longer wait.

Back
Top Bottom