What's new

SXK Vape Snail

LordOdin

Veteran
I had a clone Vape Snail and no matter how hard i try to find it it's just vanished, i was doing my Internet window shopping and came across the SXK Vape Snail at a reasonable price imho. Just wanted to check if anyone has tried one and is it any good. I have given up trying to find the one i have or had and have fancied trying one for a while, i do already have a Vape Shell which i actually quite like.

Yes, didn't you send/sell me it? I forget, the one that doesn't have a boro.

I also have a clone Vapeshell and an authentic one too, happy to let the clone go for a small price :) I replaced the plastic shell with an authentic one on it.

I also have a clone Vapeshell and an authentic one too, happy to let the clone go for a small price :) I replaced the plastic shell with an authentic one on it.

I have the Shell it's the Clone Snail i want.

It's just the same tbh, I bought the MTL inserts for it off Atmizoo and they fit perfectly.

I have the inserts with my Shell , Thanks i will probably leave it if it's the same.

Yeah, it is, if you've got the Shell, you're not missing anything tbh.

Had both the og and style version and couldn't tell any difference between the two vape wise. the gasket on the style one is the only thing that is a different material. they both looked the same otherwise

Back
Top Bottom