What's new

Sxk

Jamie 2127

Initiate
Looking to buy a new boro mod,either the raga or was looking at the sxk dna kbr-s. Ideally would prefer the kbr-s, anybody used one are they worth it?

Tbh no I had one for abit it was ok. abit wide in the hand and rattle off the buttons was annoying I had to put a peice of double sided tape on it to stop it rattling

Tbh no I had one for abit it was ok. abit wide in the hand and rattle off the buttons was annoying I had to put a peice of double sided tape on it to stop it rattling
Oh ok, maybe I'll give it a miss then. Had the apex clone and that was spot on

Oh ok, maybe I'll give it a miss then. Had the apex clone and that was spot on

The apex clone was nice had two at one point it basicly comes down too how much you want to spend as some of the higher end mods cabn be bought cheap as say the kbrs nowadays you just have tobe in the right place at the right time. If it were me I would look at the raga and possibly the new pulse aio v2 both seem tobe a nice mod

I have a few AIO's and have to say i like the Aspire Raga the most. If you don't mind the exposed Battery then i think it's the best one out there followed by the Damn Vape Zaion. The Zaion is the most Versatile AIO but doesn't offer anymore Modes just wattage. Other than that i find it a great piece of kit especially with the Atemporal RBA. Not tried the Age (Qbix) that comes with the Raga but have heard it's not bad.

The apex clone was nice had two at one point it basicly comes down too how much you want to spend as some of the higher end mods cabn be bought cheap as say the kbrs nowadays you just have tobe in the right place at the right time. If it were me I would look at the raga and possibly the new pulse aio v2 both seem tobe a nice mod
Yeah maybe will go with the raga as seems to get quite good reviews at quite a decent price

I have a few AIO's and have to say i like the Aspire Raga the most. If you don't mind the exposed Battery then i think it's the best one out there followed by the Damn Vape Zaion. The Zaion is the most Versatile AIO but doesn't offer anymore Modes just wattage. Other than that i find it a great piece of kit especially with the Atemporal RBA. Not tried the Age (Qbix) that comes with the Raga but have heard it's not bad.
The zaion did interest me too. Don't mind the exposed battery as I had the apex previously. The only thing putting me off the raga is the size after having the apex which was tiny.

Back
Top Bottom