What's new

Sxmini Puremax pod question.

Well for a third of the price, I'd have went for this instead.

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/vi-rod-aio-kit-by-sxmini.html

Still yihi, similar mAh and chipset and functionality.

Admittedly the price climbs quite a bit if you need to buy a dottank and the adapter, but if you're already invested in the dot ecosystem it's worth a look.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you never stop and ask yourself, wtf am I doing? Do I really need this shiny bauble? Is it going to be better than what I already have?

If we just keep buying everything that appears on the radar it's hoarding and we have no self-control or display any critical thinking.

Just my 2c, crack on, nothing to see here.

Do you never stop and ask yourself, wtf am I doing? Do I really need this shiny bauble? Is it going to be better than what I already have?

If we just keep buying everything that appears on the radar it's hoarding and we have no self-control or display any critical thinking.

Just my 2c, crack on, nothing to see here.
I'm settled with my set-up for in the house. That won't change.
I don't mind buying the odd pod for my outside carry.

Don't mind me, things are just a bit shit atmo and I'm kinda struggling to try to stay mostly positive.

So the 2ml pod has a bung ?. I got one today with spare pods and they all look like there 4ml pods I can't see a bung in any of them

Only the og pod had a bung, on the testers given out at last Expo. The release was put on hold after feed back regarding the bung and weeping from the pod. There's 3 pods in the range, 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2ohm, all labelled as 2mm but hold 4mm. New design for refilling, slide up cover on fill hole and less chance of weeping. I recieved a tester and it's been fine. Using 0.6ohm og pod with up to 70/30 juice and it still keeps going. RDL is ok, a little tight for me personally but perfectly acceptable. Longevity of the coils is amazing, As a pop in the pocket device it's pretty much perfect and answers new vapers questions about transitioning off disposables. Easy to fill, set up and quick charging.

Back
Top Bottom