What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Mines still going strong, been through most my attys so far, temp control is as perfect as my other DNA mods , so far I have not got any complaints , its hard to find any fault with it [emoji4]

Last post disappeared.
Battery door magnets pulled out if mine today. Not a massive problem I'll just glue it back in but thought I'd mention it.
Been waiting for some ss wire to turn up and I haven't ordered it. I'll get some from the local b and m.

I must admit I thought I had broken mine the other night, it fell from the kitchen worktop to the floor and landed on the base. Battery door wouldn't go back on and I thought I might of sprained the base fitting. Few minutes leter I noticed the bottom magnet had come off in the fall and was on the door, quick dab of superglue and good as new again. Not a mark on the mod and still performing brilliantly

Cheers guys, it does appear some of the units did not have enough glue used, I have spoken with manufacturing and they are going to increase the amount of glue used and the curing time to make sure this isn't an issue in the future, if anybody is effected we can get a replacement cover sent. Not brilliant for us, we should have picked up on this, but at least it's an easy fix and the testing has already improved things.

Yup. One of my magnets fell out too. The bottom one in the unit and not the door. Superglued it back in and all fine now [emoji3]

Top magnet come off mine when I changed the battery. Tis super stuck with super glue now so all good

Mine is solid. Didn't think I would get on with a single cell regulated mod but I'm loving it. It is having a rest tonight and I'm using my hex for a change but it's a awesome mod.

Just had a magnet pull out on me... top mod side magnet, tbf the magnets are really strong. Loktite to the rescue lol

Back
Top Bottom