What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Mine has been primary mod for last 4 days and hasn't missed a beat. really loving the dripping in temp control. Gotta try and sort my laptop out while off work and get Escribe running to have a fiddle
IMG_20171221_173213.jpg

Mines actually genuinely turned into my primary mod at this point. It’s so nice to hold (hur hur) and doesn’t weigh a ton in my pocket like the Therion.

So much so that I’d rather carry this and more batts than the Therion at the moment.

Yep, I've had the top magnet come out too - @JAC Vapour, Time to give the QC elves a talking too maybe? 3 different magnets is a 10% failure rate, not a serious problem but one you should be made aware of...

finally managed to pick mine up for the first time thanks to ruddy work. lost track of the amount of call ins ive had in the last 2 weeks.
anyways, tried the s22 tank with the ni200 coil last night and my thoughts about tc still stand and i cant understand all the faf. had a quick setup in escribe and that all worked and loaded fine but i just cant suss out what wattage/C/F to set it too.
so pretty please someone, can you please give me a couple of settings for the ni200 SS22 tank coil.
the 0.15 is rated at 25-35w and used the setting it was defaulted too which i think was 425F and 27watts and hardly any flavor and it kept flashing temp protected.
changed coil to wattage 0.5 and thats more like it. even slightly more flavor than using it on the S22 mod.
my head is seriously mushed up with work and im lucky if i get 4 hours kip without the phone going off every night in the past 2 weeks. its now even affecting my work during the day as im so knakered.
so much for my 11 days anual leave over christmas and new year as im on 24 hour call.
now im going to bed.

Temp protection is flashing because your temp is set too low for the wattage, increase the temp and keep increasing it until you get the kind of vape you're after.

finally managed to pick mine up for the first time thanks to ruddy work. lost track of the amount of call ins ive had in the last 2 weeks.
anyways, tried the s22 tank with the ni200 coil last night and my thoughts about tc still stand and i cant understand all the faf. had a quick setup in escribe and that all worked and loaded fine but i just cant suss out what wattage/C/F to set it too.
so pretty please someone, can you please give me a couple of settings for the ni200 SS22 tank coil.
the 0.15 is rated at 25-35w and used the setting it was defaulted too which i think was 425F and 27watts and hardly any flavor and it kept flashing temp protected.
changed coil to wattage 0.5 and thats more like it. even slightly more flavor than using it on the S22 mod.
my head is seriously mushed up with work and im lucky if i get 4 hours kip without the phone going off every night in the past 2 weeks. its now even affecting my work during the day as im so knakered.
so much for my 11 days anual leave over christmas and new year as im on 24 hour call.
now im going to bed.
The temp protected just means it's reached the set temp, Increase the temp to 450 for a start and set wattage to 40w or 50w, Unlike with power mode you need to make sure you have a little MORE power than you really need - TC will take care of the throttling back to ensure it doesn't burn...

Still need to get me one of these, where did you buy this one
Got mine from FT along with the 25mm heatsink for clearance... they work very well.

Only thing I am a bit concerned about is at higher power levels and the RDA getting hot whether it could start to melt but no issues at this time.

Back
Top Bottom