What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

If you look at profile 2 on escribe it should still have the settings you want.
On the mod make sure power and temperature are locked (press up and down together) then double click either the up or down button to reach the profile selection menu.

done that mate and its set now but after 1 puff im getting temp protected again.
think ill better stick to wattage lol

done that mate and its set now but after 1 puff im getting temp protected again.
think ill better stick to wattage lol
OK One last try - this could be a wicking issue, try taking a few primer puffs to get the wick good and wet - then try it again in temp mode...

the first puff is perfect and quite big cloud and no warning and second puff it pops up. primed coil well and juice has been sitting in tank for about 30 minutes. battery is on about half now so would that make a difference?
thanks as always for the advice mate.

the first puff is perfect and quite big cloud and no warning and second puff it pops up. primed coil well and juice has been sitting in tank for about 30 minutes. battery is on about half now so would that make a difference?

just to check have you updated the firmware as I know there were a few issues with this in the old firmware? Could that be the issue?

See this is why I passed my place onto @red5. Far too feature packed for my tiny MTL mind. Seems it's up to the usual @JAC Vapour standards though.

Merry Christmas to my fellow JV testers and Andy and the gang at JV.

Make sure it's on the latest firmware - but the first ouff being good means the TC is working, a second cooler weaker puff with a warning means the wick is starting to dry out quickly, battery level should make no difference whatsoever. This looks horribly like overwicked stock coil - that or your juice is too thick to wick quickly with that coil, you could try the old poke it with a pin routine and see if that helps...

See this is why I passed my place onto @red5. Far too feature packed for my tiny MTL mind. Seems it's up to the usual @JAC Vapour standards though.

Merry Christmas to my fellow JV testers and Andy and the gang at JV.
It's not so much the features as the wicking - good wicking is essential with TC - The Prime works gloriously in TC mode with a 50/50 home mixed...:2thumbsup:

every TC Mod ive ever tried suffers from this , I build my own coils so ive tried god knows how many different builds / different wicking and always the same inconsistent results , which is a real shame as when it works as advertised its a fantastic vape imo good luck with it though ;)

every TC Mod ive ever tried suffers from this , I build my own coils so ive tried god knows how many different builds / different wicking and always the same inconsistent results , which is a real shame as when it works as advertised its a fantastic vape imo good luck with it though ;)
You see this is what I don't understand, I have very few problems with TC and when I do it's always down to build, wicking or not registering a cold resistance properly.

Back
Top Bottom