What's new

The best starter kit

I am not really up to date on Starter Kits having vaped almost 4 years, i used to smoke 60+ Roll-Ups a day until it caught up with me Healthwise, I have COPD and Asthma and have never had any issues apart from the Nic OD with Salts like @MrDJ . Most of the Gear i would recommend is probably beyond your Scope except a Pod that was recommended to me by @Mutley1 , it's the Vaporesso Luxe, i am using the Pro. I am not a Pod Person but i can't put it down. Would be excellent for a beginner and definitely something i would highly recommend. I am using the 1.2 GTX Coils and it's as near to a Cig Draw as i think you will find.
The pro is an excellent piece of kit for a newbie & only reason I didn't mention it is the op wanted something cheap, not that the pro is expensive cos it ain't

I’m trying to giveaway a pair of Aspire Minican+ mods and 7 pods (.8 ohm) but there are no takers :(
DM your details and I’ll get into all in the post to you. There’s enough pods there to last you you first 3 months, and all for free!
All you need to do to add juice (50/50 freebase or salts) and you’re away.

IMG_3820.jpeg

Hi guys.
I'm also new to this. I smoked electronic cigarettes several times, I liked it and decided to quit regular cigarettes and switch to vapes.
I found a Sp2s vape for 1000 puffs, how about it?

Back
Top Bottom