What's new

the future looks grim

Thanks @silentoz Ive just ordered some pg nic so I think I'll fill up the freezer with brown bottles :-)
nine is shipped in hdpe but for long term storage ayee tiz best to use glass

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @silentoz Ive just ordered some pg nic so I think I'll fill up the freezer with brown bottles :-)

and u just missed today courier collection :-/ so it will be shipped on the morrow m8 cheers . jim

aaa maybee u dident miss it lol i just checked the orders n looks like urs made it lol

Its so blatantly big pharma corruption, it makes me fume. They want us dying of lung cancer spending our money on their poison. No regard for anything except profit. The problem is, most of aren't equipped with the knowledge to fight for it. If i did get a meeting with an MP, i don't think I'm articulate enough to point out what is really going on. What can we do?

Its so blatantly big pharma corruption, it makes me fume. They want us dying of lung cancer spending our money on their poison. No regard for anything except profit. The problem is, most of aren't equipped with the knowledge to fight for it. If i did get a meeting with an MP, i don't think I'm articulate enough to point out what is really going on. What can we do?

well 1 thing u can do is sign this and share it with as many people as possible not much but helps

http://www.saveecigs.com/sign/4578477859

this is all complete bollox.. the big pharma are just pissed off because they see that there useless nrt's are crap and there uses have dropped by more than 20+% in the last year.. and as for a ban on ppl talking about it that's illegal and an infringement of our freedom of speak

If I think about all of the banned things that I have bought/used/eaten/smoked/watched in my lifetime then there's one thing I know for sure: should this ever come to pass I'll still be vaping.

I'm not going to get down about it because I know that in the long term they can not win, they can not stop me from making an informed choice. If it means I have to vape Old Grizzgog's Cuban Tobacco flavoured insect repellent then so be it.

You can't outlaw metal tube, you can't ban batteries or mesh.

Fuck the MHRA. Fuck the EU. Fuck Big Pharma and the bent politicians. Fuck anyone who wants to tell me how to lead my life.

It's the pirate life for me!

Screen shot 2013-11-26 at 13.44.22.png

Back
Top Bottom