What's new

The great Pandemic robbery

"Misfit"

Veteran
Still have faith in Boris ?
Does he have th British publics best interest at heart ?

It's been widespread by the Tories for years.

Remember the shipping contract to s company with no ships?

Or the ppe contract to supply nationwide given to a small family run company that has a turnover of 18 grand a year but tasked to supply the country with it?

Away from the main story with the pandemic there is absolutely corruption from Tories. The sad thing is it's happened since 2014, like rats infesting every nook and cranny of Britain.

the owner of Handcocks local pub has been given the contract to supply the glass vials for the vaccine .......... the tory catamites will tell you now is not the time for scrutiny

Away from the main story with the pandemic there is absolutely corruption from Tories. The sad thing is it's happened since 2014, like rats infesting every nook and cranny of Britain.
You’re assuming that labour aren’t as bad or wouldn’t do the same if given half a chance.... guy fawkes had the right idea.
Wanting to be a politician should automatically disqualify you for the position!

You’re assuming that labour aren’t as bad or wouldn’t do the same if given half a chance.... guy fawkes had the right idea.
Wanting to be a politician should automatically disqualify you for the position!
Absolutely. It's British politics in a nutshell and there is probably loads of examples pre Cameron in the country of it happening.

My memory isn't as good as it used to be so can only recall the recent examples , but you are right , I'm sure there were plenty of labour MPs involved in dodgy stuff as well much the same.

The way I see it is that the awarding of these contracts is not primarily about short term greed, it's more a stark realisation among the nearest and dearest of the people who award them, that their nests need to be well and truly feathered, ahead of the catastrophic economical shit storm bearing down on us, that's if they want to maintain a lifestyle that in any way resembles the ones they currently enjoy. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we don't have that option. I really hope that 2021 is not a year that we will end up looking back fondly on 2020...

Back
Top Bottom