What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Ordered the zeta and 2x rbas and a replacment pod from everzon yesterday. don't forget guys there is also a 5% off code XMAS5

Ah fuck I just ordered one and forgot about the code. Ah well, only a couple of quid. I hope it’s good. I’m sure I’ll be quite happy with it as long as it’s not too noisy.

Ah fuck I just ordered one and forgot about the code. Ah well, only a couple of quid. I hope it’s good. I’m sure I’ll be quite happy with it as long as it’s not too noisy.
Bad timing on the billet Mister Zou. I’ve only recently given my spare to someone, else you could have had it.

@rew should I get one of these for out and about, if my BB doesn’t turn up? I think if it doesn’t, there’s no way I’m buying another one. I’m going cheap and cheerful from now on.

I’m puffing a pico s at the moment, which is quite good but the airflow is as loose as a baggy old pair of tartan bell bottoms. I think the o ring needs switched. But I don’t really mind.

Don't think you'll like the rba airflow as it is, but it works much better with a mesh insert. Flavour is really good. It's a great little device, but heavy for what it is. Think it would be worth getting one.

Cheers for the thought @Discomatt , you are a kind soul. The BB may still turn up, we’ll see.

I like the look of this wee zeta though. I have some mesh so will be able to adulterate it’s air hole. Heavy is ok, I’m sure it will still be lighter than the BB and it’s a nice wee looker.

Back
Top Bottom