What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

With the prices at Everzon, it was hard not to cave. :oops2:
Zeta, spare pod and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils for £36.99 delivered. :yahoo:
I ain't interested in the micro rba as it looks too fiddley for my sausage fingers but it is great value at less than £3 if you are interested.
Hey whats delivery time frame like from everzon? Want to get one myself x

Hey whats delivery time frame like from everzon? Want to get one myself x
This is my first time using them but I assume that they will be similar to our other Chinese friends. The items are all advertised as in stock so I don't see any reason for despatch delay other than the usual Christmas workload and they ship UK Express. Any delays are likely to be on the UK side as RM deal with the holiday backlog. I would reckon around mid January if ordered now.

Think im going to have to get myself one, cant decide which colour!!

There are 5 colours available now. Black, silver, gold, red and blue. Not all seem to be available from a lot of places.

Its your fault @rew i have to get one now, i seem to follow your lead, if u loved the hp 1.0 and prefer the zeta then its a no brainer for me!
X

I would say that the flavour is better from the Zeta 1 ohm coils and you have the rba option as well.

Its your fault @rew i have to get one now, i seem to follow your lead, if u loved the hp 1.0 and prefer the zeta then its a no brainer for me!
X

I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders sometimes DeeDee. Somebody has to take the blame. LOL

This is my first time using them but I assume that they will be similar to our other Chinese friends. The items are all advertised as in stock so I don't see any reason for despatch delay other than the usual Christmas workload and they ship UK Express. Any delays are likely to be on the UK side as RM deal with the holiday backlog. I would reckon around mid January if ordered now.
Cheers love!

Back
Top Bottom