What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

It definitely needs a smaller bore coil for a true MTL. 0.6 ohm is not ideal for me but I am enjoying the flavour.
The flavour is getting better as the coil beds in, that’s for sure. What wattage are you using? I’m at 17 watts

It definitely needs a smaller bore coil for a true MTL. 0.6 ohm is not ideal for me but I am enjoying the flavour.
According to vaping with Vic, Geekvape are planning on a couple of mtl specific coils for the Boost.

I’ve got the Zeta in my cart on Everzon but I’m a bit worried about the size of the air hole under the coil on the RBA, I’ve just been watching the review on Mike Vapes and it looks massive for MTL, anyone got the RBA that would be kind enough to measure it. I know I could tighten the airflow with the adjuster but I reckon it affects the vape if the intake is too wide.

I’ve got the Zeta in my cart on Everzon but I’m a bit worried about the size of the air hole under the coil on the RBA, I’ve just been watching the review on Mike Vapes and it looks massive for MTL, anyone got the RBA that would be kind enough to measure it. I know I could tighten the airflow with the adjuster but I reckon it affects the vape if the intake is too wide.

I don't have anything to accurately measure it, but it's not a tight draw. It needs a reducer of some sort in there. I will see if I can find one that works when I've emptied the tank.

I don't have anything to accurately measure it, but it's not a tight draw. It needs a reducer of some sort in there. I will see if I can find one that works when I've emptied the tank.
Just a wrap of mesh will take it as tight as you need.

Thanks @rew I’ve just measured the Doggystyle with a coil rod and it’s bang on 1.5mm so I reckon that’s what I would be aiming for.
I’ve made reducers with rolled up mesh before with varying success, or I’ve a set of Vapeshell reducers that might fit.
I think I’m out on the Zeta unless they bring out a dedicated Mtl RBA.

Back
Top Bottom