What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Yep.

I guess my problem @bellyman (aside from my other problems ;) ) is being a billet owner they are all just copies and a bit meh. I’ve bought a couple to hopefully take away with me knowing if I break or lose them it’s not the end of the world.

I haven’t a clue what will be next and all the new atties are pretty much all so similar.

Maybe vape suppositories, mechanised ones that self load and release??
I get you as a BB owner but as a spectator they look like an expensive faff.
Is the BB better than a £30 zeta? To you, I would imagine yes. To me, is the BB £100 better than the zeta, I very much doubt it.

But horses for courses.

Is the BB better than a £30 zeta? To you, I would imagine yes. To me, is the BB £100 better than the zeta, I very much doubt it.

But horses for courses.
It’s all speculative and subjective as you know. I don’t find the billet a faff at all. It’s just what it is. But I do think it’s the kind of thing that either grabs you instantly or it doesn’t. For me it ticks every box.
I’m not a stock coil fan at all. I like the arteries for their size and they perform well with salts. The zlide is ok but I find it lacking (it’s pretty decent however). I’ve tried almost all stock coils in the bb too and wasn’t overly keen on any.
I’m looking forward to my £22 zeta though. It’s the price of a clone atty and if the coils are as good as they sound it will be a perfect weekender device or, in my case, a holiday vape.

It’s all speculative and subjective as you know. I don’t find the billet a faff at all. It’s just what it is. But I do think it’s the kind of thing that either grabs you instantly or it doesn’t. For me it ticks every box.
I’m not a stock coil fan at all. I like the arteries for their size and they perform well with salts. The zlide is ok but I find it lacking (it’s pretty decent however). I’ve tried almost all stock coils in the bb too and wasn’t overly keen on any.
I’m looking forward to my £22 zeta though. It’s the price of a clone atty and if the coils are as good as they sound it will be a perfect weekender device or, in my case, a holiday vape.

Zeta 1 ohm coil is very good for flavour. Just don't know about longevity yet

My 1ohm coil is still rocking. I'd always expected to vape with the rba only but after the experience with the 1ohm stock coil I'm definitely going to grab a few packs for ease.
next on the list try list is the vaporesso target pm 80. Looks like the vinci but with more traditional drip tip. As it used the dry hit prevention software it should be perfect for Mrs kid. Slightly larger battery too.

My 1ohm coil is still rocking. I'd always expected to vape with the rba only but after the experience with the 1ohm stock coil I'm definitely going to grab a few packs for ease.
next on the list try list is the vaporesso target pm 80. Looks like the vinci but with more traditional drip tip. As it used the dry hit prevention software it should be perfect for Mrs kid. Slightly larger battery too.

Yep 1 ohm coil is impressive. They have them at ecigone for £8.99 at the moment.

With the prices at Everzon, it was hard not to cave. :oops2:
Zeta, spare pod and 10 x 1.0 ohm coils for £36.99 delivered. :yahoo:
I ain't interested in the micro rba as it looks too fiddley for my sausage fingers but it is great value at less than £3 if you are interested.

Last edited:
This is good to hear

Yep 1 ohm coil is impressive. They have them at ecigone for £8.99 at the moment.
I just got 2 packs of the 1ohm coils, I bought the Zeta for the RBA as I don't use stock coils much but these 1ohm coils are brilliant so for out and about they are great. I have a second Zeta on order but not dispatched yet,

I just got 2 packs of the 1ohm coils, I bought the Zeta for the RBA as I don't use stock coils much but these 1ohm coils are brilliant so for out and about they are great. I have a second Zeta on order but not dispatched yet,

Same for me. Got another coming from China. Have got 2 tanks/pods now, so one with stock coil and one for rba. Both are performing brilliantly.

But horses for courses.

This is what I am thinking, I seem to have lost my BB. I think it might have fallen out my pocket in a taxi. It might still turn up but if it doesn’t I’m wondering if I should just get a zeta for £17 from everzon rather than replacing it. It looks perfect for out and about.

Back
Top Bottom