What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

This is what I am thinking, I seem to have lost my BB. I think it might have fallen out my pocket in a taxi. It might still turn up but if it doesn’t I’m wondering if I should just get a zeta for £17 from everzon rather than replacing it. It looks perfect for out and about.
I'll probably get lynched for saying this but at £100 less than the sxk billet box, the zeta is a no-brainer especially as there doesn't appear to be any problems with leaking or condensation. Even if your BB does turn up, the zeta would be the one to take on a night out without worrying too much about losing it.

You lot have even got me looking at the Zeta, even put one in the cart, but i will resist. i will resist. i will resist. i will resist. i will resist.

You lot have even got me looking at the Zeta, even put one in the cart, but i will resist. i will resist. i will resist. i will resist. i will resist.
I had mine in the cart 5 times before I pulled the trigger. I kept deleting it saying "you don't need this" and then saying "but it is so cheap it would be rude not to" and replacing it. :D

Where u getting it from Everson? Tempting me to get one, also been looking at the grimm too

resistance-is-futile-gif-6.gif

Got my Boost today. .6 ohm coil. Not doing it for me at all. Hate the draw - baggy and too loose. When closed right down it looses too much. Coil gets too hot. To me this is far better suited as a rdl. :(

Got my Boost today. .6 ohm coil. Not doing it for me at all. Hate the draw - baggy and too loose. When closed right down it looses too much. Coil gets too hot. To me this is far better suited as a rdl. :(

It definitely needs a smaller bore coil for a true MTL. 0.6 ohm is not ideal for me but I am enjoying the flavour.

Lets hope a higher build in the rdta will be more suited to mtl.

Back
Top Bottom