What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

The Nugget with the RBA has arrived! Built it with one of the supplied coils very easy to do, wicking is easy too got the airflow down to just a pin hole and for me the draw is spot on. I like the fact that it is a glass tank and overall I like the look of it. @Vapaneezer Scrooge not sure what you mean about the wide adapter it just comes with the supplied one to check your ohm's and dry burn your coils.View attachment 206522
Mine arrived today - just about to pop a build in, I already love it with the stock coils so hoping it's going to better them :)

Mine arrived today - just about to pop a build in, I already love it with the stock coils so hoping it's going to better them :)
Let me know what you think of it and what build you put in it will be interested to hear your thoughts, I love mine! On a slightly different note just watched a youtube video about the jester and how to stop gurgling and flooding both of which I get so going to try that out this afternoon!

Didn’t realise it was a 650. Does seem this is the shape of things to come.
Pity I can’t get as excited about these as I can a decent rta though.
I've got rta's coming out of my nose I don't believe there's anything new to bring to the party tankwise.
Whereas AIO's are evolving.

I've got rta's coming out of my nose I don't believe there's anything new to bring to the party tankwise.
Whereas AIO's are evolving.

Certainly seems to be where it's all happening at the moment.

Let me know what you think of it and what build you put in it will be interested to hear your thoughts, I love mine! On a slightly different note just watched a youtube video about the jester and how to stop gurgling and flooding both of which I get so going to try that out this afternoon!

I've just thrown in the included 2mm coils as I'm reviewing it which came out just over 1.0 ohm, piss easy to build (easier than the Pasito) but they seem very good, tiniest wicking I have done as it only need tiny legs to avoid blocking the juice ports.
1st attempt was a pinch too long and got dry hits, soon sorted though.

I'm going to try another build in it later, the flavour is very good but not as good as the HP 1.0 ohm coils.

But so far I'm very happy with this RBA, shame it's too large to fit the PAL range.

What's the video you found? I don't really get flooding or gurgling on mine but interested to see the difference.

Latest trend seems to be 'Pod Mod' and the latest description I found today was AIO Pod Hybrid.

It's been a crazy year so god knows what will be next years thing?

Think the AIO thing will continue into next year. No idea after that.

Think the AIO thing will continue into next year. No idea after that.
Yep.

I guess my problem @bellyman (aside from my other problems ;) ) is being a billet owner they are all just copies and a bit meh. I’ve bought a couple to hopefully take away with me knowing if I break or lose them it’s not the end of the world.

I haven’t a clue what will be next and all the new atties are pretty much all so similar.

Maybe vape suppositories, mechanised ones that self load and release??

Back
Top Bottom