What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Novelty hasn't worn off on this gem, best buy of 2019 for me, my Pasitos are even sidelined for now.
Easy to build and wick.

Vapefly really get MTL, very innovative company.

Just working on the review.

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-1.jpg
Vapefly_Jester_RBA-2.jpg

Has anyone managed to build a working coil on the Pal 2 RBA coil. I managed one but can't seem to do it again!! I have used 32g kanthal on a 1.5 bit but am really struggling to get it to fit without shorting. If any of you guys have built one can you put on here what wire and inner diameter you use it's driving me mad!!!!

Has anyone managed to build a working coil on the Pal 2 RBA coil. I managed one but can't seem to do it again!! I have used 32g kanthal on a 1.5 bit but am really struggling to get it to fit without shorting. If any of you guys have built one can you put on here what wire and inner diameter you use it's driving me mad!!!!

I somehow managed to get a 28g kanthal 1.5mm ID in there. Took a lot of fiddling about. Not sure it's worth the hassle as the HP 1ohm coils are so good.

Bloody hell it sounds a nightmare! I like a challenge but this doesn't sound worth the effort, mines still in my Ecigone basket - f**k that sh*t - out it goes :22:

Novelty hasn't worn off on this gem, best buy of 2019 for me, my Pasitos are even sidelined for now.
Easy to build and wick.

I’m enjoying mine too, have got a build in it now. I don’t think I could manage a Potato build, and I’m not even looking at the Pal rba, but this one is so straight-forward I can do it :)

I’m enjoying mine too, have got a build in it now. I don’t think I could manage a Potato build, and I’m not even looking at the Pal rba, but this one is so straight-forward I can do it :)
Apart from the lack of ohms testing it's possibly the easiest micro RBA to coil I own, I'm prebuilding clone coils but using Kanthal instead as the wicking lasts longer.
I have a review waiting to go live :)
Vapefly_Jester_RBA-10.jpg
Vapefly_Jester_RBA-11.jpg

I somehow managed to get a 28g kanthal 1.5mm ID in there. Took a lot of fiddling about. Not sure it's worth the hassle as the HP 1ohm coils are so good.
I agree I have spent hours messing with it only for it not to work, it is much easier to just put in a 1ohm coil and as they are so good I think I will stick to those!!

Back
Top Bottom