What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Got this to review, sceptical as it's JAFP with no adjustable airflow but this little beaut has won me over, it has the flavour of the Nord coils but much tighter airflow so even better flavour, really impressed me so far:
Sense Orbit Baby

Sense-Orbit-Baby-2.jpg

Finished the review but it's permanently round my neck on a lanyard, novelty factor perhaps but I'm loving the flavour it gives.

My top 4 Pods/AIO's:
  1. Vapefly Jester RBA Edition
  2. Smoant Pasito RBA
  3. Sense Orbit
  4. Artery Pal 2
The top 2 are only due to being rebuildable with on par flavour, for stock coils at the moment the Orbit Baby has top spot (for now) as it has a smoother draw than the Pal 2.

This is me:
Sense-Orbit-Baby-11.jpg

The Rincoe looks ok. Would need an rba for me.
My worry are the coils. But what’s exciting me is there are more 18650 aios coming out and hopefully one will come up that fits the bill. I’m not fussed about an rba as I just want a good stock coil aio for when I’m away. I’m waiting for the mythical artery 18650 to come out. I can’t find anything on it though.

My worry are the coils. But what’s exciting me is there are more 18650 aios coming out and hopefully one will come up that fits the bill. I’m not fussed about an rba as I just want a good stock coil aio for when I’m away. I’m waiting for the mythical artery 18650 to come out. I can’t find anything on it though.

Yep, am certainly interested to see how AIOs develop

Back
Top Bottom