What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

I got my Zeta finally - f**k my luck it's a duffer :17:

Auto-fires every time it goes from sleep mode and reboots while firing 'System On' appears on the screen.

Shame as it's an impressive bit of kit, love the tanks in it and the RBA is piss easy to build.

That is bad luck. I not heard that fault happening to any one else so far.

I have 3 Zeta's and the gold one has started to keep firing when I release the button, it stops a few seconds later but I am keeping an eye on it in case it gets worse!!

I have 3 Zeta's and the gold one has started to keep firing when I release the button, it stops a few seconds later but I am keeping an eye on it in case it gets worse!!
Mine does exactly the same but it’s very very sporadic. I have a silver one on the way as I couldn’t resist. As long as they see me through my holiday in April I’ll be happy. Had a nice surprise that in the spare pod I bought were two coils. :)

Auto-fires every time it goes from sleep mode and reboots while firing 'System On' appears on the screen.

Shame as it's an impressive bit of kit, love the tanks in it and the RBA is piss easy to build.
Ah that sucks.

Hey

Thats so shite mate!

Have you tried contacting ThinkVape directly? You never know they may send a replacement, doesnt matter what u paid, if its a legit kit it should bloody work imo.
Send them a message with the serial numbers, u dont know if u dont try

Hope it gets sorted

Ok MTL lovers i need some advice PLEASE

i am looking for a tank for stock coils mtl. I have the Zlide but honestly not loving the coils, ive tried the 0.8 & the z coil 1.0 and i get much better flavour from pod. The 1.0 is just too warm I've played around with the settings, tried salts and normal juice but i just don't like it. The 0.8 just gives me a shit flavour, really metally.

I have 4 mods and hardly no tanks so i really want a good mtl tank. Im Still trying to persevere with the Siren 2 but would like a stock coil mtl tank in my arsenal.

I have looked at the Magico MTL tank, that's only 9.99 from Evolution vaping.

Thoughts pls all?

Understood. You're not going to get much better than any zlide variation for stock stuff. It's as good as it gets I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom