What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

And of the fact you can’t adjust stock coils or change them to suit. Literally put it in and hope for the best. I hate them, or I hated them until the zeta popped up. I still wouldn’t use a stock coil over my rta’s but they’re damn handy!

I still hate them even after the zeta popped up. I don’t even find them handy.

Ok MTL lovers i need some advice PLEASE

i am looking for a tank for stock coils mtl. I have the Zlide but honestly not loving the coils, ive tried the 0.8 & the z coil 1.0 and i get much better flavour from pod. The 1.0 is just too warm I've played around with the settings, tried salts and normal juice but i just don't like it. The 0.8 just gives me a shit flavour, really metally.

I have 4 mods and hardly no tanks so i really want a good mtl tank. Im Still trying to persevere with the Siren 2 but would like a stock coil mtl tank in my arsenal.

I have looked at the Magico MTL tank, that's only 9.99 from Evolution vaping.

Thoughts pls all?

Have you still got the Nautilus X? I can send you a coil or 2 if you want to give that a proper go?

I still hate them even after the zeta popped up. I don’t even find them handy.
My problem is all my other stuff is too precious to lose if I’m being silly at weekends or impractical if I’m abroad. So something like this is perfect as a back up that I won’t be upset over it breaking, getting lost or having to worry about putting rebuildable stuff in my luggage.

Wow u hate them? Thats strong lol
The problem is that until the zeta nothing has come close to an rta for flavour and performance. I’m not as smitten as some regarding this coil but it does perform as well as some. When you get into your rta’s properly and find something that works there’s a world of difference and you can adjust with coils size,material, height, spacing and so on to get it perfect. Some you’ll hate and some you’ll love, but when it works well there’s no comparison.

Oh yes i do, havent actually tried it. if u dont mind i would love to try if u dont mind. I will pay for the. Though and postage, x thank u

No worries, DM me your details and I’ll have a rummage tomorrow. What sort of vape are you after? It’s not a super-restricted 10w vape, better between 12-20w.

My problem is all my other stuff is too precious to lose if I’m being silly at weekends or impractical if I’m abroad. So something like this is perfect as a back up that I won’t be upset over it breaking, getting lost or having to worry about putting rebuildable stuff in my luggage.
Get some RBAs for your zeta.

Wow u hate them? Thats strong lol
Maybe too strong. I strongly dislike them. They don’t work well and sometimes cause me a dry throat.

I got some nautilus coils last summer and took them on holiday in my BB. I wished I’d just put the vapeshell in it. Tried the zeta stock coil and ditched it after less than an hour. Much prefer rebuildables.

Back
Top Bottom