What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Have a look on here, someone had the same problem:-

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/mechlyfe-ratel-xs-vs-dotmod-aio.931407/

Unfortunately I don’t think they came up with a solution so maybe you need to return it.

Thank you. I had read that when I was googling earlier.

if I can’t get it to stop dumping its contents then I will return it. I know with vape gear we kind of just accept when something is crap and Chuck it in the draw but £40 is a bit too much to spend on a paperweight.

I’m hopeful I can figure it out as no reviews or videos I’ve watched mention leaks.

Another update. Spoke to some owners of the device on reddit. One said to close the air flow when refilling and do the upside down trick.

No leaking so far so fingers crossed as I really like the device.

Bought the Vaporesso Xros the other day & it's safe to say it isn't suited to 70pg / 30vg juices. I get a few drops of juice on my lips after a few pulls on the 1.2ohm coil.

I'll mix up some 40pg / 60vg juice & see how it goes. I have 2 spare coils to try in case the first one is a bad one.

Hope they do a 1.4 or 1.5ohm coil though as there's still a bit of heat in the 1.2ohm one.

The airflow can go tighter or looser than the Caliburn which is nice, but the mouthpiece isn't as comfortable.

Well said @MoodyB. Exactly how I see it. I’m already back to my koko pods. The Xros was nice but the mouthpiece was too big and the spit back was far too much for me.

What ratio liquid do you use?

I don't remember any of the Youtube reviewers mentioning the spitback / liquid issue with the Xros, so maybe it's a non-issue with 30pg / 70vg?

Although I did have a similar problem with the Caliburn & it's stock pods. I never tried the Koko pods with it.

I use 40pg/60vg most of the time. I tested both coils and I was getting silly amounts of liquid in my mouth. So mines back in the box.
Caliburn gave a few spits but nothing that annoyed me. The koko are better if you want a warmer and tighter draw.

I'm using the Xros and having no spitback problems or liquid in the mouth at all, I'm using 50/50 liquid and all is well, I like the large mouthpiece.

I'll try the other 1.2ohm coils I have with a different pg / vg ratio and see how it goes.

If they misbehave then I'll see if the Caliburn 2, with adjustable airflow hopefully, makes an appearance before the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom