What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Rob I really haven't decided what i am gonna do, thing is now it's not in my Rotation due to having new things to test so put back in it's box for now. Is it worth stripping it down ?. I am just not sure but would rather not. I still have the Storm in my Rotation and it's working flawlessly so will see how it goes from there.

Why don’t you just send it to Andy and see if this resolves the issue? It’s not doing you any good stuck in its box in a cupboard.

I have quite a few mods sat in boxes till i use them again, i am always swapping and changing my rotations. It probably won't be in it's box too long we will have to wait and see. I think most vapers swap and change their mods so i am not so different to them. The plus side is it's going to have time to dry out completely and probably not have the problems it's had.

Just heard back from Suicide Mods who want a Video of it changing from Watts To Volts, like i am going to sit and record however long it takes to happen, i think not, sod them, i just cba messing about.

Just replied to them how it's possible. It changes with the Mod stood up and the screen is on the bottom. So that would mean going out and buying a Clear Glass Table and laying under the table with my Camera till it decides to change.

Just replied to them how it's possible. It changes with the Mod stood up and the screen is on the bottom. So that would mean going out and buying a Clear Glass Table and laying under the table with my Camera till it decides to change.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::17::grouphug:

This is the last time i post anything about my Onyx Abyss (Thank God i hear you scream) I just had another mail from Suicide Mods asking me :- If it's stood up, how do i know it's changed from Wattage to Voltage Mode. I will leave it there because i am getting a bit annoyed at them and said as much in my reply.

And this is my last post on the matter :12:
It seems to me that despite several of us suggesting that you forget about Suicide Mods and make contact with Andy, you are hell bent on making your life more difficult and frustrating than it needed to be. I have first hand experience of dealing with Dovpo, Suicide Mods and Andy, from this experience I still firmly believe that to reach a satisfactory conclusion, you really should be talking to Andy, OR Dovpo Hannah. Both have been nothing but efficiency and kindness itself and my problems were resolved in a matter of 24hrs. Suicide Mods requested that I jumped through similar hoops to yourself and then, once they received the requested videos, took in excess of a week to respond with yet another request. During that time I had spoken to Andy and by the time they (Suicide Mods) responded, I had 2 Brand New Abyss!!

Up to you entirely what you do next, but we have "tried" to help. :hmm:

I know that @Rob but @dovpo_uk (Andy) did say to try and sort the matter with Suicide Mods by e-mailing them which is what i have done, I am now at the point with the Mod where i just cba with it. I have another that works so end of. One thing i have learned is not to buy anything SM related again.

well, that was an interesting read... I don't know how I missed it all at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom