What's new

The new UK government consultation form. Please everyone get involved.

It's a Word document (not PDF) which usually means downloading it and then opening it a compatible office/word app.
In my case, I downloaded it and opened it in LibreOffice Writer.

There may be a suitable Browser extension for .docx Word documents...
There may be a suitable Smartphone app for .docx Word documents...
If you have Gmail or Outlook then online Google docs or Microsoft docs might be suitable...
:)

Thank you, when I tried it was a pdf. I also have LibreOffice so will use that and save as docx.

I couldn't find a way to tick the question boxes in LibreOffice so that's not much help.
Word docs in LibreOffice are going to be a slightly iffy experience but the tick boxes will show an X if you click the right spot on the right hand side of a box.
OnlyOffice will give you a more compatible experience.
It wouldn't be difficult for them to provide an editable PDF or use a form on the excellent (in a user sense) Gov UK website. But then they wouldn't be displaying the necessary cuntish behaviour in such matters.

Word docs in LibreOffice are going to be a slightly iffy experience but the tick boxes will show an X if you click the right spot on the right hand side of a box.
OnlyOffice will give you a more compatible experience.
It wouldn't be difficult for them to provide an editable PDF or use a form on the excellent (in a user sense) Gov UK website. But then they wouldn't be displaying the necessary cuntish behaviour in such matters.

Tried but couldn't for the life of me get an X in a box. Anyway there's very little an individual could actually complete in this consultation but I did smile at question 7. What do you think the likely impact the rate structure will have on consumers’ vaping behaviours? and a box to tick Yes or No.

Still at least there's nothing asking you about your ethnicity or gender.

I like question 58...

Screenshot_2024-03-09_14-59-52.png

I won't be filling in and submitting this form... THE BASTARD FORM PASTED MY CLIPBOARD WHEN I CLICKED THE YES TICKBOX WHICH IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE... cunts!

Back
Top Bottom