What's new

The Official "King of Cloud Contest UK" Hosted By P-Vaper

This kind of cloud-chasing contest should have safety of its participants at the fore.Allowing someone to exceed the maximum rated output of their battery should earn a disqualification from the contest.I sound like a right miserable old chunt,but if I was spectating at a contest & ended up in hospital as a result of someones mod going pop I wouldn't be a happy bunny. :(

Oh bolocks I forgot to sign up :( I'm guessing it is too late now. Oh well looks like imma be a spectator good luck to whoever didn't forget to enter :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I went off to get a cup of tea whilst waiting for it to start and when I got back it was so rammed I couldn't see anything (sorry Miss Pepper, I didn't mean to abandon you!). To make things worse there was no milk in my tea and I only found out when we were on our way home!

Ive about 12 mins of footage, thanks to Reevo for helping :D

Just have to get the footage loaded, but ive stopped off at the pub :P

Ive about 12 mins of footage, thanks to @Reevo for helping :D

Just have to get the footage loaded, but ive stopped off at the pub :P

Cool be good to see i finished 3rd after i swapped batteries for the semi finals, only to change for nearly fully drained one that resulted in a mouth full of warm juice and not much cloud lol. But have no video of the rounds i won or the clouds.

Back
Top Bottom