What's new

The real reason they hate us so much.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33278
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33278

It`s because we have our own sonic screw drivers and the WHO (World Health Organisation) don`t want us to have them.

We are the real Time Lords,we are extending our own lives and the lives of our loved ones (where possible).

Vape on.

@fir q its money mate. they hate the loss of revenue from tobacco tax, they worry people will live longer and thus need pensions, they worry about the loss of money they would get from tax on pharmacutical drugs given to cancer sufferers, Not to mention the other tax they get from tobacco sales.

What don't make sense though is they are scared of the word Drugs, If they where to legalise weed for instance think of the money it would generate in tax. Now i have never known anyone die through weed itself, but i know lots of people who have died or have serious health problems from alcohol . yet they allow people to use it, The reasons why are again the money, Tax , vat, money it makes through tax when criminal damage through a drunken incident happens. Someone has to fix it someone has to pay tax on the money earned fixing it not to mention the Vat on the materials to do the job and the business tax on top. It also gives them a reason to have so many police, all the violence through alcohol. This can also lead to court cases where solicitors earn and pay tax on earnings etc etc.
The decisions made by those in power are terrible and its all about controlling your life and taking your money while finding ways to secretly kill you off before you get to an age where you qualify for a pension

You choose to be different they try and punish you, You start finding a way to enjoy yourself and if it is something they don't like or understand they ban it. You find a way to live different which can save you money they prevent it.

Truth is

Their policies will fail the test of time, and they know it.
The dodgy scientific 'studies' they pay for, the counter-intuitive and incomprehensible nature of new regulations, and the flimsy justifications for them all scream of desperation. Seeing the powerful running so scared has to give you some hope for the future. Too many sonic screwdrivers out there in the hands of ordinary people, the cat is outta the bag I'm doubtful if they'll be able to get it back in now x

They have a point though ... would you trust someone who vapes custard?

Nah, me neither. :D

Their policies will fail the test of time, and they know it.
The dodgy scientific 'studies' they pay for, the counter-intuitive and incomprehensible nature of new regulations, and the flimsy justifications for them all scream of desperation. Seeing the powerful running so scared has to give you some hope for the future. Too many sonic screwdrivers out there in the hands of ordinary people, the cat is outta the bag I'm doubtful if they'll be able to get it back in now x

Problem is there will always be the sheep that follow what the others think and do or how the others tell them to.
Many do it because of peer pressure not because they want to, but for the fear of being picked on for being different.
They also believ sources of info even when these sources are proven wrong
14681771_1363933010284921_537276004007336630_n.png

But what if all the generalised non-conformist conspiracy theories are generated by them in order to control the real sheep? ;)

Problem is there will always be the sheep that follow what the others think and do or how the others tell them to.
Many do it because of peer pressure not because they want to, but for the fear of being picked on for being different.
They also believ sources of info even when these sources are proven wrong

And thankfully there will always be those who resist the overarching grand narratives that society tries to write for us all. I won't shut my eyes just because others are more comfortable keeping theirs closed, and I'm far from alone in that. There's always room for resistance :)

But what if all the generalised non-conformist conspiracy theories are generated by them in order to control the real sheep? ;)
its more likey that the theory you speak of is to cause people to think the theory is a theory to cause people to percieve its a a theory made by them. Your theory has no proof though does it if so where is it.
At the end of the day I have witnessed full stop the way non conforming is met heavy handed by those who wish to control. Do you remember the 80's- 90's and New Age travellers?. No theories where used to stop the way of life just strong arm tactics and the bloody criminal justice bill.

Back
Top Bottom