What's new

The subtle differences air holes not the build make to a good vape.

Hey @gaart Until @Crewella posts some piccys, heres a vid about it. Its nice, no verbal just kind of up market elevator music. But just by watching it those grub screws are not the most user friendly for builders. I can see it slipping out when trying to gain purchase on the wire But it was interesting to see the person adjusting the coil spaces without the mandrel. The reward though seems to be well worth it after the comments from zouzounaki and crewella.
vid here

have fun

Oh, wow! That tank looks like a GIANT PITA!^2! I had no idea :jawdrop:. On top of that that guy doesn't make it look any easier - he is quite awkward and likes to make his life difficult. I would be already happily vaping on kf:jawdrop:v3 or berserker by the time he trimmed the legs on that coil :D. Music was calming though...

Just for comparison, here's a similar Pico V2 build which is pretty much the way I do the Pocket (as in the build and how I hold the deck etc.). The screws on the Pocket deck are a pain in the butt compared with the Pico, which has nice big flat-heads. However, the trouble with the Pico was that the plastic chimney had to be screwed down sooooooo tight to stabilise the deck (bastard tight as a reviewer put it) that it could cause problems. The pocket is all metal so is much easier to just screw down firmly enough to hold the deck but not give you a hernia.

i love these kind of vids, no chat, no opinions, just observe. Though the music not being elevator music, is more like a sci fi with planets in the back ground kind of feel to it. And the decks are so similar, i can see why the pico would be easier to gain purchase on the wire. Thanks fpr posting Crewella

@Crewella hownis the draw and airflow on the pico? And is the flavour as good as the pocket? Is it noisy? I might have to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom