What's new

The vApe Pit

That explains it well, cheers @Mawsley! I don't have an issue with it at all was just genuinely curious as to how/why there was a need for it and it came into being and the way you've explained it makes perfect sense! :)

I was just being bloody nosey! ;)

When the pit was first announced i was of a similar view but it's here & now i like it. For what it's worth i don't view the buying of genuine gear with a them & us view. It was only a short while ago that i was on starter stuff & back then i couldn't see what all the fuss was about but with some thoughtful research i've come to believe in the ethic of not buying clones. It's just a personal choice & it makes sense to me. Remove the vape gear & we're all just people who used to smoke but now have fun with this common focus. Those high end devices ! I push their buttons & they push mine. x

P.S, now you have a flash red Nemmy you will attract more of those desirable dates you were after but watch out, they'll still only be interested in one thing. :5:;) (Yes i mean the mod)

Right chaps and chappesses, I'll leave this till tomorrow night and then will compile the final list of suitable names into a poll so if anyone has any more suggestions for the new name, get them in here :)

King Kong's Korner.

Planet of the skint.

In mod we trust.

Vapers in my bosom

Flash bastards.

Close encounters of the first kind.

Knob extension section.

The good ,The bad & the best shit !

Where Monkeys Dare.

Where Monkeys Dare Not.

Where Monkeys Climax.

When Monkeys Go Bad.

Alcatraz - There's no escape !

The vAPE Pit.

King Kong's Korner.

Planet of the skint.

In mod we trust.

Vapers in my bosom

Flash bastards.

Close encounters of the first kind.

Knob extension section.

The good ,The bad & the best shit !

Where Monkeys Dare.

Where Monkeys Dare Not.

Where Monkeys Climax.

When Monkeys Go Bad.

Alcatraz - There's no escape !

The vAPE Pit.
How big do you want this fecking poll to be?!?!?! :P

Does it make me weird that my Dreadnaut spends its time sat on the mantlepiece when I'm not vaping on it?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yep, weirder than a welly full of beetles, madder than a box of frogs...

Back
Top Bottom