What's new

Who was that juice vendor?

Vaped this for years on and off
1711840182335.png

So do I again, I imagine Lee signed his soul away though....but fk it, it's time the real Lee stood up :)
Well - you never know, things as they are i reckon we will see some of the old juices and juice vendors reappearing - and god knows we need it - if only for a break from the glut of kiwi, passionfruit, mango and water melon ice nic salts. That comprises every new range

Well - you never know, things as they are i reckon we will see some of the old juices and juice vendors reappearing - and god knows we need it - if only for a break from the glut of kiwi, passionfruit, mango and water melon ice nic salts. That comprises every new range

Hope so, be good if some good comes out of it....South Coast CYMore is another badly missed.

View attachment 351916

View attachment 351916

Yeah same. It's good stuff all right. Still have a bit left from the last time I ordered it. Must buy another bottle soon.

Well I had another go at trying to convince rejuiced to release sweet Kentucky, and apparently they don’t have that recipe, so my last hope is that @Lee may release again otherwise a great liquid is gone for good 😞

Back
Top Bottom