What's new

Who was that juice vendor?

I think for the very reasons you say, after trying a few other honey tobaccos I gave up on it, tobacco's to weak and can't go radio rental with the honey or too sweet ....with @ZT tobacco n cigar ranges a touch of a decent honey would work well
Noted

For me the tobacco would need to be really moorish so that the honey only sweetened it a touch...Im vaping creme corona at the moment it could work in that for me in place or perhaps along with the cream
Double noted - oooooo thats a name if i do it! Double note.

Cheers @Rickster

Prime vapes limesicle is by some distance my favourite juice. I did 3 50ml bottles a week of it
Only stopped as I moved to more diy to cut costs, with concentrates and one shots
I rate juices when I try them, 5/10 is OK will buy again, 6 or7 is a good juice, 10/10 is the bench mark of limesicle. I have never gone above an 8

If only I could get limesicle concentrate at a good price. I would be one happy vaper

Prime vapes limesicle is by some distance my favourite juice. I did 3 50ml bottles a week of it
Only stopped as I moved to more diy to cut costs, with concentrates and one shots
I rate juices when I try them, 5/10 is OK will buy again, 6 or7 is a good juice, 10/10 is the bench mark of limesicle. I have never gone above an 8

If only I could get limesicle concentrate at a good price. I would be one happy vaper

Ha, it was great, wasn't it. I take it we can't get it anywhere now? I'd love to buy the concentrate at any price. Maybe we could kidnap Lee, chain him to a wall and poke him with sharp sticks until he divulges the recipe. Yes, that sounds like the most sensible option open to us.

I used to mix it (the shortfills) 50/50 with @ZT Manabush cola....the best lime and the best cola by a country mile... made a great combo

Ha, it was great, wasn't it. I take it we can't get it anywhere now? I'd love to buy the concentrate at any price. Maybe we could kidnap Lee, chain him to a wall and poke him with sharp sticks until he divulges the recipe. Yes, that sounds like the most sensible option open to us.
Haha yeah I’m up for that, used to do an amazing tobacco called sweet Kentucky, I vaped boat loads of that, I’ve even dropped rejuiced an email see if they would do it, they said no!! Gone forever 😢

I am assuming not any more

But tbh part of the motivation to post was in the vain hope that it would be lol

Back
Top Bottom