What's new

Who was that juice vendor?

It was sold to this company https://rejuiced.com/uk-vape-brands/dripworx-eliquid sadly no lime, but some old others still there

Ah, Re-Juiced ... that's who I was thinking of the other day @ZT (thanks for the brain jog @Rickster )

That was that honey tobacco I thought was pretty good for a cheapo ... the tobacco isn't amazing but doesn't taste like piss!

Ah, Re-Juiced ... that's who I was thinking of the other day @ZT (thanks for the brain jog @Rickster )

That was that honey tobacco I thought was pretty good for a cheapo ... the tobacco isn't amazing but doesn't taste like piss!

I remember trying that too, probably on your recommendation ...aye it was decent enough...black mamba or something..Edit: just read the link:)

I remember trying that too, probably on your recommendation ...aye it was decent enough...black mamba or something

yeah, it's alright... kinda RY4ish with some honey.

.. anyway yeah, I was talking to ZT the other day about honey and most of the concentrates tasting like urine.... then I remembered this .. but couldn't remember who made it. I've not seen re-juiced mentioned on here for ages, so that was a huge coincidence.

.. anyway yeah, I was talking to ZT the other day about honey and most of the concentrates tasting like urine.... then I remembered this .. but couldn't remember who made it. I've not seen re-juiced mentioned on here for ages, so that was a huge coincidence.

I think for the very reasons you say, after trying a few other honey tobaccos I gave up on it, tobacco's to weak and can't go radio rental with the honey or too sweet ....with @ZT tobacco n cigar ranges a touch of a decent honey would work well

I take it he had to give up his original recipes to them and start afresh?

Yeah and Re-juiced had to reformulate a bunch because they had concentrates with diacetyl in I believe, so they didn't taste the same afterwards. (I think that was the case anyway iirc)

I think for the very reasons you say, after trying a few other honey tobaccos I gave up on it, tobacco's to weak and can't go radio rental with the honey or too sweet ....with @ZT tobacco n cigar ranges a touch of a decent honey would work well

yeah, I do like a honey tobacco... a nice floral sweetness works in tobacco as long as it doesn't end up too hippy shop.

yeah, I do like a honey tobacco... a nice floral sweetness works in tobacco as long as it doesn't end up too hippy shop.

For me the tobacco would need to be really moorish so that the honey only sweetened it a touch...Im vaping creme corona at the moment it could work in that for me in place or perhaps along with the cream

I'm no expert, but I think if you go around drinking piss, everything will taste like piss. :13:

Back
Top Bottom