What's new

The vapesmarter & Alfie 10k gravy bone giveaway

Well I’ve never seen a giveaway like that before,it was hilarious. Thank you for the chance to win even though I didn’t enter lol and congratulations to the winners.

the lights dim Dermot leans on the last pod

"Ladies and gentleman

the last 2 winners of the "This is not an Entry" great prize draw is

for the panels

@joe clay

and the mystery prize for the person not wanting to enter is

is

the crowd ohhhhhhhhh and go silent the tension is so great someone cuts it with a knife..........

is

is

is @3dj

the crowd go crazy the winners hug one another p winky runs on stage the confetti is falling the backbeat starts up the stage vibrates

“yo yo yo love vapesmarters gear, hold back ya tears love um like um........BUY ONE.” The crowd joins in.......

that's it, the 10k like giveaway is over thankyou for the likes keep supporting me if you don't......... I starve and the spark of creation dies

stu and alfie

View attachment 198825
Great giveaway Stu, Alfie pulled out all the stops. Is the cake a sorry to Alfie cake for taking his baby shark away [emoji16][emoji16]
Congrats to the winners you lucky Apes you. [emoji106]

Awesome giveaway... Love your writing. Looks like Alfie is eyeying up your dinner there there... Don't get distracted or he'll have a sneaky lick i bet!

Many thanks again for the opportunity Stu! :2thumbsup:

Massive congratulations to all the winners! :)

Just going over this thread again and giggling to myself. The mystery prize that I won. Can't wait for it. Knowing Stu, it is probably a box of rusty spanners. Or a chewed pencil. Or half a socket set. :D

Just going over this thread again and giggling to myself. The mystery prize that I won. Can't wait for it. Knowing Stu, it is probably a box of rusty spanners. Or a chewed pencil. Or half a socket set. :D

naaaa you will love it it's by me now ready to post a chewed pencil is a top prize anyway

Fk all again........Im getting sick of this free shit........ even the #notanentrybrigrade got free shit.....Im congratulating no cunt:D

Edit: I blame Alfie

Back
Top Bottom