The vapesmarter & Alfie 10k gravy bone giveaway

the lights dim Dermot leans on the last pod

"Ladies and gentleman

the last 2 winners of the "This is not an Entry" great prize draw is

for the panels

@joe clay

and the mystery prize for the person not wanting to enter is

is

the crowd ohhhhhhhhh and go silent the tension is so great someone cuts it with a knife..........

is

is

is @3dj

the crowd go crazy the winners hug one another p winky runs on stage the confetti is falling the backbeat starts up the stage vibrates

“yo yo yo love vapesmarters gear, hold back ya tears love um like um........BUY ONE.” The crowd joins in.......

that's it, the 10k like giveaway is over thankyou for the likes keep supporting me if you don't......... I starve and the spark of creation dies

stu and alfie

686641D2-F3EE-49C5-96C9-B5DCA4B965B3.jpeg

Love your giveaways Stu. Always give me a smile

Hope the winners enjoy their prizes.

the lights dim Dermot leans on the last pod

"Ladies and gentleman

the last 2 winners of the "This is not an Entry" great prize draw is

for the panels

@joe clay

and the mystery prize for the person not wanting to enter is

is

the crowd ohhhhhhhhh and go silent the tension is so great someone cuts it with a knife..........

is

is

is @3dj

the crowd go crazy the winners hug one another p winky runs on stage the confetti is falling the backbeat starts up the stage vibrates

“yo yo yo love vapesmarters gear, hold back ya tears love um like um........BUY ONE.” The crowd joins in.......

that's it, the 10k like giveaway is over thankyou for the likes keep supporting me if you don't......... I starve and the spark of creation dies

stu and alfie

View attachment 198825
Cheers Stu.
I actually won something. I’m usually the kind of guy who falls into a barrel of tits and comes out sucking his thumb.

Back
Top Bottom