What's new

The vapesmarter & Alfie 10k gravy bone giveaway

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ten thousand people IN THIS FORUM like my stuff

that's 3 friends, 2 Swedish guys and a bloke I met in the spar called Dereck...sterling work, I mean you know your doing something right when you have 2 swedes supporting you....

to celebrate this achievement I'm giving away Liz my wife she's a good cook the on-off button doesn't work so well, liz likes buying shopping centres eeerrr....... sorry the wrong forum.

anyway, have a look at the conveyor belt of top prizes

(1) "Jack" an all-wood squonker with a real baby jackdaw feather

alfIMG_8991.jpg

alfIMG_8993.jpg

(2) an Orion x Q Pod brand new unboxed with some patina panels made by me

IMG_8441.jpeg

IMG_8442.jpeg

(3) a Hellvape Rebirth RDA by mike vapes signed by mikevapes himself (see below) brand new

IMG_6324.jpg

(4) a set of billet box panels I have not made yet but similar to these but you can choose the colours

no money is needed all prises will be posted FOC by me

the rules

1. you MUST have an avatar picture
2. no modmakers or makers can enter sorry nope (admins or moderators can though)
3. over 30 posts and you must be an active member
4. no seasoned I enter every prize draw
5. I have my own section "vapesmarter" go and like something NOT just this post
6. POTV has a cracking draw with lots of prises consider chucking in a donation you will be daft not too
7. I don't want to see these on ebay you must use them, please

add your name in a good orderly fashion below, I will run this for a while 2 weeks odd ADD YOUR CHOICE ABOVE 1,2,3,4 NEXT TO IT

will Dermot draw the winners ?......hmmm need to call him....

good luck stu and Alfie

Don't give a shit about the prizes, I just love your banter Stu :D

1.clive2 (one)
2. Joe Clay (panels) or orion)
3.mattyk2010

Congratulations stu [emoji4] don't normally enter your giveaways been a customer and all but Jack [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Like your posts Stu but not entering as I have a distrust of craftsmen with cute dogs. LOL!!

Great giveaway. Not an entry, but if I had a BB then without a doubt those panels.

1.clive2 (one)
2. Joe Clay (panels) or orion)
3.mattyk2010
4. Discomatt (4)

Amazing giveaway Stu! Thanks for the chance.

Back
Top Bottom