What's new

Smok-ing filler Giveaway

Astral

Achiever
Well folks, December is nearly upon us and we will all be needing stocking-filler presents for our nearest and dearest.

Many of you will have smokers in your close circle that you wish to help convert, so I thought I'd offer you the chance to gift them a brand new SMOK Novo 2X in Silver Black Cobra to help them on their way.

All you have to do is tell us a little about the person you wish to gift this to then add your name to the list. Simple.

You do not have to add any personal details or write too much to join the list, and writing anything at all is not mandatory, I just thought it would be nice to hear your stories.

I will draw this on the afternoon/evening of Wednesday 7th December and will cover UK postage.

So if you want a free SMOKing-filler for someone you love, then get yourself listed down below.

3, 2, 1... GO!

IMG_20221129_102219[1561].jpg

Nice giveaway.

Not an entry from me because I've already converted most of the smokers I know.

Good luck everyone

Very generous giveaway @Astral, I would enter on behalf of Mrs TP as I’ve tried for months now with different kits of various manufacturers and so many different juices to get her off disposables and honestly don’t think the Smok Novo 2 X would be the miracle worker I’d hope for the job. Lol:dance:so not an entry from me, but a great giveaway well done mate.

Lovely gesture @Astral :2thumbsup:

I keep seeing the thread bumped as people reply but there's so no takers yet so I'm going to enter on behalf of my dear old mum... she's 64 and still smoking a pack a day (down a bit from 60 a day she was on when I was a kid in the 80s!). I know she's tried those Blu pen things and the like, but never had much luck with them. Hopefully something like this would work better for her, combined with the right liquids of course!

1. JohnNada

Thanks as always!

Back
Top Bottom