What's new

The very last official discount code from Manabush

manabush

Premium Vendor
lastcode.jpg

The Last Discount Code

So here it is the very last official and widely advertised Manabush Discount code

The EU, in tandem with whoever has done enough lobbying, in its infinite wisdom has deemed any such thing as advertising, discount codes or healthier life style choices as inherently wrong or at least unprofitable. So here is our last official discount code : we will be running it from now until May 19th at midnight.

25% off everything with the code : vote-leave

In addition we invite anyone else in the industry who is interested to use the same code on their own point of sale .. even if they do not actually want to offer a discount - who knows it may just help get the message across to a handful more people.

www.manabush.com

Chow all

The Manabush Team

*must be logged in to use the code.

Last edited:
[emoji31]

300ml of Chiricahua ordered.

Hoping there might be some unofficial discount codes in the future.

If not, I'm not too bothered. As long as I can continue to get my @manabush fix in whatever form it comes in.

I've never ordered over £100 worth of juice before in one go.... :(

fuck it .... happy to support you, even if my bank balance isn't happy. :friends:

viva la revolution :angrymob: VOTE LEAVE.

Thanks Manabush Team stocked up on my favourite SpiritWalker powwow and Bunkr Toffee Creme

@manabush

while I'm here ... is there a good reason there isn't a Spiritwalker Waxahachie ...... in my head it would be delicious. :D

Also highly likely that a Manabush Original version of Wenebojo will be on the cards too

Back
Top Bottom