What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

PB & Jam good job I ordered 3 bottles of these by mistake & it's lovely, sadly they was limited editions [emoji22]
IMG_20220118_174612_018.jpeg

I have been saying how much i like Moreish Puff as a brand and how good some of their flavours are. Well i opened a bottle of their Tobacco with Honey and Creme and think i know their recipe straight away. It's RYE 4, one of my first tests in DIY was identical to this i am vaping now, what a rip off.

I have been saying how much i like Moreish Puff as a brand and how good some of their flavours are. Well i opened a bottle of their Tobacco with Honey and Creme and think i know their recipe straight away. It's RYE 4, one of my first tests in DIY was identical to this i am vaping now, what a rip off.
Reminds me of when people were raving on about how good Ribena Man FSB (fucking strong blackcurrant) was years ago. I found his recipe on UKV. It was 50% totally wicked blackcurrant and around 3% EM. That was all.

Forgot to add what I'm vaping.

A blend of:
Ry4 double - TFA
Red Burley - FLV
Sweet and Smokey - FLV
Cuba Cigar - INW
Fuji Apple - FA

It's lovely stuff.

Also Digbys Black Sun.

This is really good. Digbys have done a great job with this one. Full of mouth watering flavour and very well balanced. I've tried it in a few different setups, cycled through watts from very low to too high and it tastes great to me throughout. I highly recommend trying it.

Got some 88Vape Nic Salts (Sweet Strawberry) in my ZQ Trio, Really missed it tbh and glad it's up and running again.

Back
Top Bottom