What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Ken and Kerry's white chocolate and raspberry. Nipped into VIP shop on my lunch
IMG-20220128-WA0016.jpeg

Mango Sticky Rice (DIY) on a Mini Berserker RDA powered By VT Inbox Dripper
running at a mahoosive 13w It dont get much better :57:

For the last few days i have been using Nice Custard Cream by Chefs Flavours and must say if you like your custard juices you will love this but it does need at least a 4 week steep and as with most custard juices will get better with a longer steep.

Cardinal. The creator is called "FEAR" on AllTheFlavors. I had to use Holy grail RY4 V2 though. This is gorgeous stuff after a day or two steeping. I imagine it only gets better.
Cardinal%20by%20FEAR.jpeg

Also I wanted a very fruity kind of tangy mix so threw this together. It's very nice fresh, I think I'll lower the cookie and soho on the next blend. I wanted them as just a hint of flavour in the background but even with these percentages they are a little too up front.
Berry%20Smash%20Apsinthe.jpeg

Also some Am4a at 2%. I have no idea what I'm tasting here. I'm getting the licorice, cocoa, maybe a little coffee. I'm not sure but I think a very faint taste of some kind of mint too? It's confusing me :D

Chugging some Gingerbread Latte in my Aromamizer Plus V2 and loving it, also my early morning Sweet Strawberry Nic Salt.

tooting away on some ginger bread latte in my hellvape destiny & its lovely stuff & already got through half a bottle since last thursday, mind you the mrs likes it too & will be ordering 2 more this payday lol.

Back
Top Bottom