What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

ETA:- Waiting for a Dwarv myself and can't wait.

Awesome tank mate

- big capacity, I like the 5ml tank, it lasts me unlike 2ml tanks
- nice, simple looks
- options to pimp it
- never ever leaks, I've left them for months & they've never seeped a drop
- the vape is awesome
- easy to wick, not as easy to coil, it can be fiddly but once you'l done it a few times you could do it with your eyes closed

All in all, brilliant RTAs

Made up a Strawberry crumble with Wonderflavour crumble topping at 2% and Inawera shisha strawberry at 3% and its horrible which is a little odd.

Awesome tank mate

- big capacity, I like the 5ml tank, it lasts me unlike 2ml tanks
- nice, simple looks
- options to pimp it
- never ever leaks, I've left them for months & they've never seeped a drop
- the vape is awesome
- easy to wick, not as easy to coil, it can be fiddly but once you'l done it a few times you could do it with your eyes closed

All in all, brilliant RTAs

My Dwarv has left Country of origin so i am guessing it should be in this Country soon, probably with my luck it will end up in the Netherlands or France and be there for weeks lol. It's good to hear that it's probably worth the wait and it's a good RTA.

My Dwarv has left Country of origin so i am guessing it should be in this Country soon, probably with my luck it will end up in the Netherlands or France and be there for weeks lol. It's good to hear that it's probably worth the wait and it's a good RTA.

Did you order the V2 or the FL?

It's the V2 that comes with all the Extentions and Airflow Things. I know it goes upto 5ml with a couple of smaller Tanks as well.

Awesome, that's my fave out of the two!! :thumbup: You used to be able to get top-fill caps for them & all sorts but FT seemed to have trimmed down on the accessories

Ordered Mine from 3F Vape, just short of 15 Dollars plus a couple of quid postage, they have 1 or 2 other things that i want to try but i'm not a fan of ordering from China lol.

Ordered Mine from 3F Vape, just short of 15 Dollars plus a couple of quid postage, they have 1 or 2 other things that i want to try but i'm not a fan of ordering from China lol.

Me either now to be honest but things like that you can't just pick up easily in the UK

Last edited:
Me either now to be honest but things like that you can;t just pick up easily in the UK

The other one i fancy is the Taifun GTR Style MTL RTA, I don't know why but i just fancy getting one. I will have to check it out properly before i decide to order it.

The other one i fancy is the Taifun GTR Style MTL RTA, I don't know why but i just fancy getting one. I will have to check it out properly before i decide to order it.

My first RTAs were a Taifun & Kayfun Lite

I remember back in the day, if something shipped on a Monday, the package would arrive Friday that week. Long gone are those days :18:

Back
Top Bottom