What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

My first RTAs were a Taifun & Kayfun Lite

I remember back in the day, if something shipped on a Monday, the package would arrive Friday that week. Long gone are those days :18:

Ordered the Dwarv not realising it was the Chinese New Year so that slowed down me getting it in a hurry, the Taifun is only $9 so might get it and try and forget about it. It's the waiting that kills it for me but there are good things to be had from China.

Ordered the Dwarv not realising it was the Chinese New Year so that slowed down me getting it in a hurry, the Taifun is only $9 so might get it and try and forget about it. It's the waiting that kills it for me but there are good things to be had from China.

I can't forget it, I enjoy the shipping journey & following the tracking :18:

Might try taking a leaf out of your book and order the Taifun then and waste endless hours tracking it lol

It's only a quick check in the morning, see if it's moved, sometimes the packages have quite interesting journeys :18:

Surprisingly nice

Attachments

• IMG_20220214_191332.jpg
    IMG_20220214_191332.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
todays choice has been supergood number 6 in my blotto max using a single coil NI80 28g X 38g 3.5mm at 60 watts & the flavour is absolutely banging .

Mixed up these new flavours and looking forward to trying them.

I've always got carried away with flavourings, can never resist adding yet another one into the mix, then I find it hard to recognise what woks and what doesn't.

So I'm trying to reduce the number of flavourings in each mix, some have got only 4 or 5, the most is 10.

20220215_003543.jpg

There must be a decent Gooseberry concentrate out there somewhere please :11: Sasami is now shit and CCW gooseberry is almost as bad :17:

Back
Top Bottom