What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Profile Unity: Digby's - Strawberries and Cream
Delicious stuff, up there with the best strawberry liquids.

Kylin M Pro: Just Jam - Original Biscuit
Decided to go with this to test the new tank as it's a liquid I know and love. First impressions of the tank are it's definitely on par with the Profile Unity (using OFRF mesh as I already know I'm not a big fan of the Vandy Vape stuff).

<3

Today's flavours are:
Brunhilde MTL - House of Liquid Cigarillos
Fireluke22 - Manabush Powwow Caramel Kiss
Eclipse - PV Strawberry Apocalypse
Pozz Pro - Okay Orange Cherry Liquorice

Just put a build in my Aspire Neeko and i had some 88 Vape Tobacco Nic Salts from God knows when, I left the Neeko with whatever Airflow Pins were in it and am quite impressed with it. I put it on the Aspire Mixx i got recently off the classifieds.

EVL Alien - Ohm Boy, Rhubarb, raspberry and orange blossom.

Rose 3 - Darkstar, Bananaman

Expromizer V4 - Manabush, Coyote Coconut.

Titan - Flavour Boss, Grants Custard.

Profile Unity #1: Supergood Butter 06
Profile Unity #2: Element Strawberry Whip
Kylin M Pro: Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding (I can't recommend this enough if you like dessert liquids)

Today I have mostly been vaping Primevapes strawberry trifle.
IMG_20220316_162757_335.jpeg

Today I've got a DIY blend called Nazi Hunter (made while watching the programme) which is a blend of toffees (orig caramel, bonfire and horned) with nuts, MFIC, INW biscuit & chow. It not as insanely sweet as it sounds. Well nice.

Just put a build in my Drop Dead and put it on my Pico Squeeze with some Vape Potions Sugar Donut. Also some Berries Nic Salt in my Nautilus 3. I have to say the Nautilus 3 is impressing me so far.

Got some of my @DripperLabs Blueberry Bakewell (Mr Bakewell) in an old Kangertech Toptank with RBA on top of a Sigelei 30W mini. Can see why a lot of people bought this creation I made cause it’s damn good.

Some Flavour Boss Mothers Milk in an ESG Skyline on my Rebel DNA75 26650. Not too struck on this flavour from Flavour Boss it tastes like a cheesecake but I’ve nearly polished off the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom