What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Rebel DNA75 26650 with an ESG Skyline clone shorty version - Flavour Boss Mother’s Milk.

Council of Vapor Trident 60W version with a Dvarw FL MTL 5ml - @DripperLabs Mr Blue Custard (my blueberry custard creation).

Got to say that Bert's Custards have to be among the best i have tried, i have 2 on the go and both are wonderful vapes, 1st is Blue Raspberry Custard and 2nd is Strawberry Custard.. The problem i am having now is getting hold of it. I will keep looking though.

3 Pods/Aio's on the go atm, I have the Hellvape Grimm with Sweet Strawberry Nic Salts, The Vaporesso Target 80 With Prime Vapes Toffee Nut Ice Cream and a Voopoo Vinci with Prime Vapes Raspberry Custard, Got a SMRT PNP Coil in the Vinci and the flavour is off the chart, wish i would of kept the ones i gave to my Son and Daughter In Law.

EDIT: No Leaks on The Target 80 Pod Tank this time @Gitchy .

On this since yesterday
IMG_20220304_205717.jpg

Today I'm vaping the gaffer rhubarb using the sigfried RTA at 55watts & the flavour is just amazing.
IMG_20220306_164906_708.jpeg
IMG_20220306_165211_486.jpeg

Hmmm I'm on some of a mate's DIY flavours which are beyond decent. All desserts of course And some Billionaire nic salts in the mornings.

Unity #1: Donut King - Victoria Sponge
Unity #2: Element - Strawberry Whip

Both highly recommended!

Profile Unity: Digby's - Strawberries and Cream
Delicious stuff, up there with the best strawberry liquids.

Kylin M Pro: Just Jam - Original Biscuit
Decided to go with this to test the new tank as it's a liquid I know and love. First impressions of the tank are it's definitely on par with the Profile Unity (using OFRF mesh as I already know I'm not a big fan of the Vandy Vape stuff).

Back
Top Bottom