What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Bought a Advken Mad Hatter V2 RDA from the Classifieds and today was the first time i have tried it, i had put it on a shelf and totally forgot about it. Plus it's the 1st time i have actually used an RDA as a Dripper (No Squonk Pin As It's Before Squonking i Think), anyway Dripping some Gingerbread Latte and loving it.

Constantly switching when at home. Today it's these:

Taifun GT4 - DIY Tobacco
Atmizoo Tripod - DIY Berry Lemonade
EVL Reaper V3 - DIY Rhubarb and Custard
VWM Dope - DIY Tobacco and Apple
Exocet V2 - Digbys Black Sun

Last edited:
Afternoon everyone!

Me today:

Odin 200 with the sakerz tank with 13 Squid Aztec (Mexican Vanilla Tobacco) and my Geekvape M100 with some Rachel Rabbit salts - ( Redcurrant/Grape&Cherry)

Kylin M Pro: Digbys Strawberries & Cream
Unity #1: Supergood Butter 02
Unity #2: Just finished a bottle of Supergood Butter 02 so it's currently being washed in prep for Just Jam Biscuit (Original).

Time for a top up as I'm down to the last of the Digbys and Just Jam.

today i decided to dig out my kylin m pro & the donut king peach cobler & wow that is one liquid that is going to be on repeat for sure already gone through 2 tanks since midday :)

Got these from Vaping101 today.
20220401_212409.jpg
Two very different profiles, but OH MY! They aint gonna last long. No where near as sweet as what I've been vaping recently and very, very morish. If you like tiramisu your gonna love Carmilla and at £6.50 for the DK Raspberry Coconut I wish I had got a few more.

In my Taifun GTIII clone I got Penguin Juice by flavour boss on top a Rebel DNA75 26650.

In a Wotofo Freakshow Mini RDA single coil mode I have some of my @DripperLabs creation Mrs Peachy Custard on top a Sigelei 30W mini.

Got these from Vaping101 today.
View attachment 271033
Two very different profiles, but OH MY! They aint gonna last long. No where near as sweet as what I've been vaping recently and very, very morish. If you like tiramisu your gonna love Carmilla and at £6.50 for the DK Raspberry Coconut I wish I had got a few more.

not tried the raspberry coconut yet but think im going to give it a try now ..

Been chuffing away on both the above all day, rather nice, the DK seems suprisingly coil friendly. Black Rose not so kind but flavour is outstanding worth a daily coil clean and re-wick I think.

Back
Top Bottom