Requiem BF Kit: DIY Iced Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Requiem BF with Nitrous RDA: DIY Apple Strudel and Custard
BVB Quark with Reqiuem BF kit atty: DIY Mixed Fruit Custard
SledzUK Alumide with Requiem V1: DIY Strawberry Cheesecake
Toaster Designs with Requiem V1: DIY Caramel Fudge Custard

RTA:
Kizoku Techmod with Brunhilde MTL: One-shot - Riot Squad Loaded Lemon Custard

Last edited:
Tried the Red Vape Shade and it is the most disappointing NET I've tried yet. It is described as 'a crisp, smooth medium tobacco', well it's smooth but the reality is it is a very strong tobacco with a very pungent smell that is cloying rather like cigarette smoke, other flavourings are listed as ingredients. Sadly it went in the bin and the tank required a complete clean to get rid of the smell and flavour before I'd risk vaping anything else in it. A mouth rinse helps too.

I can't imagine the Perique will be worse but I'll try that another day.

Tried the Red Vape Perique and it's better than the Shade which wouldn't be difficult but it's not my cup of tea and there are better NETs available for less money.

A bit of an unintentional raspberry theme today...

Cthulhu 520: Kangaroo Donut - Raspberry Jam
Hellvape Vertex: Dripping Desserts - Rice Pudding and Raspberry Jam
Profile Unity: Donut King - Raspberry Scone

All different, but all lovely :D

Just trying out the Kizoku Limit with some Wilder West Cherry Tobacco, also letting @MTLMike know it's not that bad, think they have got the mix just right for me without the Cherry or Tobacco overpowering each other. I thought the Cherry was going to be too sweet but it's just right for me, Tobacco wise i would say Rye 4 ish, good vape for the price and will certainly get some more in the future.

Just trying out the Kizoku Limit with some Wilder West Cherry Tobacco, also letting @MTLMike know it's not that bad, think they have got the mix just right for me without the Cherry or Tobacco overpowering each other. I thought the Cherry was going to be too sweet but it's just right for me, Tobacco wise i would say Rye 4 ish, good vape for the price and will certainly get some more in the future.
Thank you very much for letting me know mate, think I might take a punt on some myself :)

Bakers fog raspberry ice cream cake in a zlide,Drip drops raspberry crumble and Custard in another zlide,and later Custard tart in a nautilus 3 by brewsbros.

Been using the Doom X with some Vanilla Milk Sheikh for the past couple of days and i think it's the best DTL Vape i have had since i started, the Doom X has actually surprised me for flavour, it wicks the same as the Siegfried but with the Doom i have been up to 70 watts with out a dry hit, it was really too warm for my liking so moved it down to 50w. Really recommend this RTA.

Cthulhu 520: Anarchist Green Salts (Apple Cookie butter) - Love this stuff, just wish it tasted as good in shortfill form.

Hellvape Vertex:
Supergood Butter 07 Salts - My 3rd favourite in the Butter range.

Klyin M Pro
: One Hit Wonder Strawberry Poundcake - Quite nice, but not as good as I was hoping. Strawberry tastes a bit artificial. Doubt I'd buy it again.

Profile Unity:
Cloud Thieves Kangaroo Custard Vanilla Cookie Cake - Stupid name but lovely juice! Super smooth and not too sweet. The vanilla doesn't overpower like some custards and there's a nice cakey aftertaste. Definitely one I'll be buying more of.

Vaporesso iTank
: Supergood Butter 02 - I'm sure you all know how much I love this by now! Really shines in the iTank.

Back
Top Bottom