What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

Kylin M Pro: Stax - Blueberry Pancakes
Profile Unity: Element - Strawberry Whip
Vandy Vape Pulse AIO: Milkman - Strudelhaus
Innokin Z80: Supergood - Butter 03

Loving all of them :tongue:

Wotofo Mdura Pro with the Nexmesh Pro Tank in RBA Mode with some Vape Potions Cocoberry Donut. I am quite impressed with the RBA and think it vapes better than the stock coils. Just my opinion though.

So sour so good. I really like this flavour but it needs rotating fast.

Got some No Frills Lemon & Tart salts in the Pulse AIO and it's delicious! Lemon can be hit or miss for me (usually miss) but this is easily as good, perhaps even better than Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. Only £1.99 a bottle from Vaping101 too.

today im using the kylin M pro with my gaur21 & tooting away on wearesupergood number 2 at 50w.

Got some No Frills Lemon & Tart salts in the Pulse AIO and it's delicious! Lemon can be hit or miss for me (usually miss) but this is easily as good, perhaps even better than Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. Only £1.99 a bottle from Vaping101 too.

ive used that liquid & thiught it was better than DL & 1.99 good price i paid 3.99

Today I thought I'd dust off the wotofo profile rdta & today I'm using Yorkshire barrista gingerbread latte at 50w & it's a cracking vape.
IMG_20220407_154951_020.jpeg

I'm vaping 88vape Rainbow Burst today and I'll say this, I've paid a lot more for liquid that has tasted a lot worse. It's a nice Skittles/Mixed Fruit flavour without the addition of ice or menthol which I prefer. :)

Profile Unity: Supergood Butter 02 - I've sure you've all heard me bang on about this enough times now.
Pulse AIO Vessel RBA: Kangaroo Donut Raspberry Jam - Loving this at the moment, tastes exactly like the raspberry sauce you put on ice cream - not getting much donut but that's fine.
Hellvape Vertex MTL: MySalts Pink Sweetys - Very nice. Taste like those strawberry Millions sweets, which is what it's probably supposed to taste like. Not sure I'll buy it again, but I'll happily finish the bottle.

Had a few nopes yesterday too - First was Anarchist White salts which had a really nice flavour (marshmallow and graham cracker) but was harsh as fuck on my throat, so dumped that. I then refilled with some No Frills Cookies & Cream salts.. which was just nasty so that got dumped too. Weird as I usually have no issues with Anarchist salts, and the No Frills Lemon Tart I had was lovely.

Another 88vape flavour today, Sweet Strawberry this time and again not bad at all, it's like vaping a strawberry Chewit or Fruitella sweet.

Back
Top Bottom