What's new

The "What Flavours Are You Vaping Today?" Thread

tooting away on some ginger bread latte in my hellvape destiny & its lovely stuff & already got through half a bottle since last thursday, mind you the mrs likes it too & will be ordering 2 more this payday lol.

Just cracked open another bottle of Yorkshire Barista Gingerbread Latte, it's fast becoming one of my favourite Liquids.

Unity #1: Odin's Oven Blueberry Danish
Unity #2: Seriously Donuts Lemon Drizzle
Zenith II: Anarchist Green (apple cookie butter)

Black Ice mix in the MTL tanks, Siren v4, Berserker Mini v2, Hero & Elite Pro, pretty standard for me

Then some Cherry Bomber from Vape Goo in the Zeus X, tastes very artificial so won't pick that one up again

Black Ice mix in the MTL tanks, Siren v4, Berserker Mini v2, Hero & Elite Pro, pretty standard for me

Then some Cherry Bomber from Vape Goo in the Zeus X, tastes very artificial so won't pick that one up again

Using the Siren V4 with some Sweet Strawberry Nic Salts, quite impressed with it so far.

Using the Siren V4 with some Sweet Strawberry Nic Salts, quite impressed with it so far.

It's a lovely little tank, love the drip tip on it & vapes great

Just don't overfill it like, things get a bit juicy :18:

It's a lovely little tank, love the drip tip on it & vapes great

Just don't overfill it like, things get a bit juicy :18:

Got 2 MTL Tanks on the go which is unusual for me. as well as the Siren i have a Trio with some Tobacco Salts. I think the Trio is my favourite MTL RTA out of the ones i have tried so far.

Got 2 MTL Tanks on the go which is unusual for me. as well as the Siren i have a Trio with some Tobacco Salts. I think the Trio is my favourite MTL RTA out of the ones i have tried so far.

I don't think I've heard of the Trio, I'll give it a look thanks

My main tanks seem to be the Dvarw clones & the Berserker Mini v2. I don't think the Berserker vapes as well as the Dvarw but I prefer it on the overall package, if that makes sense? :18: Like I love all the extra bits that come with it, the tanks, the drip tips etc The mrs has knicked one on my Dvarw's so I'm smarting a bit on that one :18:

ETA: I'm all over the Trio!!!

Last edited:
I don't think I've heard of the Trio, I'll give it a look thanks

My main tanks seem to be the Dvarw clones & the Berserker Mini v2. I don't think the Berserker vapes as well as the Dvarw but I prefer it on the overall package, if that makes sense? :18: Like I love all the extra bits that come with it, the tanks, the drip tips etc The mrs has knicked one on my Dvarw's so I'm smarting a bit on that one :18:

ETA: I'm all over the Trio!!!

You should like it, it's like the Pandora for Airflow Combinations and a really good MTL/RDL Vape.

ETA:- Waiting for a Dwarv myself and can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom