What's new

The winner of the "small and sweet" give away is ...

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Backstage at the old bus station Digbeth...

"Look Pal I'm M.r O'Turd Buckets bodyguard I'm responsible for his body, I am not responsible for your body, so remove it before it gets damaged"

Dermot listened with interest, fans, there great, with a sigh he reached for his teeth glinting in the glass,

"3 minutes Mr. Turd"

the announcement came from the pretty blonde he asked out for a drink afterward, she told him to bugger off....the bitch

The lights dimmed a single spotlight shone on the stage the music swelled heavy drum and base started

"WWWEEEEEELLLLCCCCOOOMMMEE"

Dermot o'Turdbuck bounced on the stage

"Who wants free shit"

the crowd screamed fans rushed to the stage

"I can't Here you WHO....WANTS.....FREE.....SHIT...."

Dermot raised his hands he winked at invisable friends in the audiance

"Thankyou Thankyou Ladies Gentleman yes indeed free stuff from Vapesmarter himself"

A couple of people slowly clapped.

"Ok let's see the contestants"

1. @cliveh2
2. @vapemac
3. @Jackymax
4. @masrock
5. @bijou
6 @iqon
7. @crustyfolker
8. @Badboybez
9. @tootingyoda
10. @tony68
11. @rew
12. @Ecto Vaper
13. @ianleeds
14. @Joe 90
15. @AJT
16. @Gitchy
17. @red5
18. @Ruskie
20. @Dedmanzhand
21. @rawhead
22. @Huggett
23. @TartanSpartan
24. @Vapen00b47
25. @daz_app
26. @cindy99
27. @cptfrederickson
28. @Michael jackson
29. @kamido
30. @hol
31. @instantlady
32. @ZendeR
34. @sacred
35. @bergkamp

the contestants shuffled on @daz_app this time not breaking with tradition has come naked apart from a huge codpiece, the other contestants looked at it with suspicion....it wobbled in the spotlight

"ok straight to it the final 3 lucky contestants are"

@rew ,@masrock ,@Jackymax

the rest of contestants started screaming the audience screamed @daz_app pulled off his codpiece, Dermot screamed a full on fight started, security ran on stage, @daz_app took four on swinging his codpiece, the cameraman loving the scrap zoomed in on the good bits,

cattle started moo-ing from stage left as they entered a full herd, running on, @daz_app seeing the cows jumped on a cow, complete chaos.

the stage started to go quiet, the contestants were pushed from the stage, the lights shone on the 3 remaining standing in a row, the cows settled down with an odd moo.

"YYYYEEESSSS"

"The winner of the desk stand is"

is

is

@Jackymax

the crowd goes crazy the cows start mooing louder @Jackymax falls to their knees

"but wait there is more........the secret prize, it could be anything a mod" screaming from the audience

"
a Case, a Cabinet" more screaming

"a Drip Tip, a Stand"
even more screaming and some moo-ing

"The winner is

is

after these messages back in 10mins folks"

..........................................................................................

so the secret prize will be in a little while there are lots to choose from it could be anything...anything at all

good luck

I was not ready for this. What an emotional roller-coaster! :D well done @Jackymax! Now would you choose some random numbers for me? I wanna play the lottery this week! ;)

Damn, damn and thrice damn! Well done to @Jackymax and as ever, muchos gracias to Stu @vapesmarter for the giveaway.

P.s. How did you manage to guess my expo outfit? Are you watching me? Like right now?

P.p.s. No, because I'm watching you. I'm outside your window, adjusting my codpiece.....

The lights shone the crowd screams the cows moo, a huge spinning ball comes down from the middle of the ceiling inside bits of paper spin

"Ladies and Gentleman" Dermot's voice drops to a hushed tone

"welcome to the ball of PPPLLLEEENNNTY"

the crowd goes wild, the ball stops, a hatch opens, Dermot grins, his teeth shine in the dim glow of the lights, he puts his hand in the ball pulling out a ticket.

"yes the winner of the secret prize

is

is

@Huggett "

dermot puts his hand to his ear...

"The secret prize itself will not be announced, that's right not be announced, it will be delivered to him, I have just been told by the producers @Huggett it is up to you to show your fellow er um apes what you have got"

that's it folks well-done @Jackymax well done @Huggett thankyou everyone till the next time

and as always

if you love my mods, giveaways, cabinets, stands, driptips, then like them, follow me and .........buy one

Dermott, me and Alfie wish you goodnight happy vaping till the next time...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom