What's new

The winner of the "small and sweet" give away is ...

Another win @Jackymax? I wish I had your luck, congratulations! Congrats also to @Huggett, I'm looking forward to seeing your prize [emoji4]

Thanks to the infamous Dermot O'Turdbucket for the entertaining event and of course massive thanks and adulation to the lovely Stu @vapesmarter for everything! [emoji170] [emoji106]

Another win @Jackymax? I wish I had your luck, congratulations! Congrats also to @Huggett, I'm looking forward to seeing your prize [emoji4]

Thanks to the infamous Dermot O'Turdbucket for the entertaining event and of course massive thanks and adulation to the lovely Stu @vapesmarter for everything! [emoji170] [emoji106]
Thank you :) I've never known anything like it! Always been the unluckiest person ever!

Yeah right :P:P. I've given up entering now, unless I change my name to yours :sinister:
Unless it's something I really really want or need (like this stand) I'm not entering anymore. Getting embarrassing and too many snide comments going on lol :)

Up till this point, I have really wanted or needed the giveaways I've entered, but got a nice stash now thanks to these amazing apes! :)

Unless it's something I really really want or need (like this stand) I'm not entering anymore. Getting embarrassing and too many snide comments going on lol :)

Up till this point, I have really wanted or needed the giveaways I've entered, but got a nice stash now thanks to these amazing apes! :)
Wasn't having a pop, you enter for whatever you want/need. I only enter the charity/good cause ones now as win or lose I feel like I've given something back. :giverose::friends::beerchug:P

Wasn't having a pop, you enter for whatever you want/need. I only enter the charity/good cause ones now as win or lose I feel like I've given something back. :giverose::friends::beerchug:P
Not you lol :D But still embarrassing. :S

Yep, definitely enter those :)

Back
Top Bottom