What's new

Tight Draw MTL RTA's

The Galaxies RTA was good but by today's standards the Neeko is better.

It's a tough one between the 2 but if i had to choose between them i would go for the Galaxies RTA, saying that, i prefer the Galaxies RDA to the RTA. I like the Trio more than any of them, Got a few MTL RTA's that i haven't tried including the Berserker B3, i didn't like the 2nd one and don't remember ever trying the First. I also have the Hellvape Vertex to have a proper try with and the Siren V4 , i heard the Siren is quite tight so not sure i will like it, probably have a couple more but can't recall them all. Got quite a collection of MTL RTA's and pretty happy with the majority. I think Bridge wise it has to be the Bishop, after reading all the hype about the Pioneer Insider i just didn't get on with it. We are all different and like different things which can only be a good thing.

It's a tough one between the 2 but if i had to choose between them i would go for the Galaxies RTA, saying that, i prefer the Galaxies RDA to the RTA. I like the Trio more than any of them, Got a few MTL RTA's that i haven't tried including the Berserker B3, i didn't like the 2nd one and don't remember ever trying the First. I also have the Hellvape Vertex to have a proper try with and the Siren V4 , i heard the Siren is quite tight so not sure i will like it, probably have a couple more but can't recall them all. Got quite a collection of MTL RTA's and pretty happy with the majority. I think Bridge wise it has to be the Bishop, after reading all the hype about the Pioneer Insider i just didn't get on with it. We are all different and like different things which can only be a good thing.

Of course these things are subjective. For me the modern RTAs have great airflow options and I seem to remember that the Galaxies had a very stiff airflow ring on my one.

Of course these things are subjective. For me the modern RTAs have great airflow options and I seem to remember that the Galaxies had a very stiff airflow ring on my one.

yeah it is a bit tight but once i set it i generally leave it, RDA isn't as tight.

I also have the Hellvape Vertex to have a proper try with and the Siren V4 , i heard the Siren is quite tight so not sure i will like it, probably have a couple more but can't recall them all.

I prefer the Vertex over the Siren, although the latter is easier to wick.

The Vertex can go tighter as it has a single 0.8mm airhole option on the turntable insert, whereas the Siren has the diffuser type under the coil.

My sweetspot was the 3x0.8mm under the coil, and then adjust the airflow ring to taste.

Last edited:
I prefer the Vertex over the Siren, although the latter is easier to wick.

The Vertex can go tighter as it has a singe 0.8mm airhole option on the turntable insert, whereas the Siren has the diffuser type under the coil.

My sweetspot was the 3x0.8mm under the coil, and then adjust the airflow ring to taste.

I am using a berserker 3 atm and have the 1.2 Air Pin in in and the vape is just about perfect for me. That's the smallest on the B3 i could probably go to a 1.0 if it went to that but that would be pushing my limits.

I think the B3 is fast becoming a favourite, got some Legio X Custard in it and it's really popping, airflow for me is bang on, I have the Berserker 2 which wasn't a bad RTA but i didn't like how you kind of had to take the top half off the Tank to fill it, the B3 is much better, i didn't bother with the extension glass with it being MTL so more or less right out of the box. Thanks to @Gitchy who sent it to me, actually loving it.

Back
Top Bottom