What's new

To RDA or not to RDA

Thanks so much, yep been looking at the wasp nano RDTA as its got that little tank and the drop solo RDA. Which do u think would be best? Any suggestions on coil and cotton brand?

Ta Dee
Avoid the wasp nano RDTA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer) cos there is no seperate fill hole so you have to remove the wick everytime you refill and on such a small reservoir youll be binning it off pretty quick.

RTA's (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) are just the same as your tank but you wind your own coils and wick.

A RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer) is just a build deck with a cap to cover it with a drip tip on the top.
You take the cap off, drip some juice on the coils, replace the cap and vape.

You've been swamped with recommendations already most of which are current upto date units or recent tried and tested so I'm sure they'll be great if you learn how to use them.

Unfortunately for you i am going to chuck another in the pot which is the Gorge by Advaken.
Was recommended to me by mitz and so good i bought another which is still sealed in its box.

Whatever you end up with please take note that a drip tip can make or break an rta, rda, rdta, tank etc.... so try a few different tips with it too as youll noticeca big difference.
Eventually youll find you'll favour certain drip tip types too.

Been asking myself the same question, decided to give it a go.

Going to get myself a Drop RDA and run 2 coils after speaking to people on here earlier this morning.

Avoid the wasp nano RDTA (Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer) cos there is no seperate fill hole so you have to remove the wick everytime you refill and on such a small reservoir youll be binning it off pretty quick.

RTA's (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) are just the same as your tank but you wind your own coils and wick.

A RDA (Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer) is just a build deck with a cap to cover it with a drip tip on the top.

You've been swamped with recommendations already most of which are current upto date units or recent tried and tested so I'm sure they'll be great if you learn how to use them.

Unfortunately for you i am going to chuck another in the pot which is the Gorge by Advaken.
Was recommended to me by mitz and so good i bought another which is still sealed in its box.

Whatever you end up with please take note that a drip tip can make or break an rta, rda, rdta, tank etc.... so try a few different tips with it too as youll noticeca big difference.
Thanks hun, so appreciate your comments, i did notice that con on the wasp, i will take a look at the Gorge, its good to have some recommendations, i will research that one too and check out some videos. I just want something thats really tasty and simple to use, is that too much to ask? Lol lol
Cheers Dee

Been asking myself the same question, decided to give it a go.

Going to get myself a Drop RDA and run 2 coils after speaking to people on here earlier this morning.
Haha we seem to be in the same boat, yeah the drop looks good, im going to start with a si gle coil first though & see how i get on.
Cheers for sharing, i will let u know what i go for and we can compare x

Haha we seem to be in the same boat, yeah the drop looks good, im going to start with a si gle coil first though & see how i get on.
Cheers for sharing, i will let u know what i go for and we can compare x
Ok nice one Dee, let me know how you get on.
I'm going to buy a set of premade coils and experiment with different builds.

Adam

Why do you like the Gorge? Whats the pros as a user?

Why do you like the Gorge? Whats the pros as a user?
Its really tasty and easy to use.
No really it is.

Solid build with a generous juice reservoir.
You can see the juice being squonked looking down the drip tip.
So easy to coil and wick they don't get any easier than this.
Comes with a squonk and non squonk pin and performance is great squonking or dripping.
Stick a Recurve drip tip on, put a 3-3.5mm coil in it and its perfect.

No really it is.

Comes with a squonk and non squonk pin and performance is great squonking or dripping.
Thanks huny x

No really it is.

Hey, i can't find anywhere online in the uk that sells the Gorge, gutted. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom