What's new

To squonk or not to squonk?

All I use these days is squonkers unless it’s really cold as I work outside then I use and RDA and drip I think @stevoknevo covered pretty much everything with hes post good advice that :2thumbsup:

For years I avoided squonking. I had done the RTA and RDA thing and got bored of rebuilding and when the Falcon and Freemax mesh pro came along, I had sub ohm tanks that could match rebuildables for flavour and just had to screw a new coil in when required.
Couple of months ago I thought i'd give squonking a go and quite liked the concept but played about with a few different devices and didn't find anything that really hit the spot for me. Then I got the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Wotofo Profile and it has been my daily ever since. In fact I haven't used anything else since. The profile is super easy to build with the right kit and the flavour is a different level with the NexMesh coils.

For years I avoided squonking. I had done the RTA and RDA thing and got bored of rebuilding and when the Falcon and Freemax mesh pro came along, I had sub ohm tanks that could match rebuildables for flavour and just had to screw a new coil in when required.
Couple of months ago I thought i'd give squonking a go and quite liked the concept but played about with a few different devices and didn't find anything that really hit the spot for me. Then I got the Pico Squeeze 2 and the Wotofo Profile and it has been my daily ever since. In fact I haven't used anything else since. The profile is super easy to build with the right kit and the flavour is a different level with the NexMesh coils.
Squonking is very additive forgotten now the last time i used a mod since i took up squonking.

Back
Top Bottom